When he wants to cuddle

Ssj4 goku~.             You were wanting to train today but goku had other ideas.    He laid there and you kept trying to get him off the couch and go out and train.   He was pretending to be asleep while you pulled on his arm but he wouldn't budge.    "Come on goku.....please." You said but he didn't answer and kept pretending.  You sigh and got closer to him and his lips curled into a smile then he pulled you on the couch making you squeak in surprise.    You hit his arm lightly making him laugh while he held you on top of him.   "Goku i really wanted to train today." You pouted and he chuckled and kissed you while his one hand trailed down to your thigh.   You pulled away and gasped.   "Goku!."     "What?." He asked with an innocent face making you giggle and laid your head on his chest enjoying the cuddling.       

Future trunks~.             You sighed looking up at the sky watching the clouds as it started to get dark.    Your thoughts were interrupted when you heard trunks call for you up a tree.  You looked at the tree and saw trunks looking down at you with a smile.   You smile back and got up and stretched then started climbing the tree.  You got up there and trunks grabbed you and held you close to him while he nuzzled your face making you giggle.   "I want to cuddle.  Pleeaassse sugar." He said kissing you gently.  When he pulled away you were blushing but you cuddled closer to him.   He smiled and rubbed your back while both of you enjoyed the breeze.