when he dies

Gohan

Gohan went to get his little brother goten from the playground, after he left you thought nothing of it, until you noticed it was 12:56 pm. Gohan went at 6:30 pm, and the playground wasn't that far away. After a minute you got up and went to get your jacket to go out and find gohan, until goten bursted in carrying beaten up gohan. You looked over and goten holding gohan and you screamed a little. "G-gohan!." You rushed over to him as goten played him on the couch, you ran your fingers through his hair and wiped the blood off of his mouth. "G-gohan please be alright." He coughed up a little more blood and looked over at you smiling. "I love you. I will always love you so much." Your eyes filled with tears and you were about to burst out into tears. "D-don't cry baby.. Be happy please, I will always love you so Very.." After that he kissed your hand before he closed his eyes and stopped breathing, goten hugged you tightly as you sobbed loudly. Goten held you as a few tears slid down his face while he rubbed your back, you couldn't believe he was gone, you had hoped it was just a really really bad dream.

Trunks~

Vegeta took trunks out to train, and you being the worrier you were, worried about him every second of the day. But you really started to worry when it was 12:59pm, and still no sign of them, you went over and looked out the window worried badly thinking the worst has happened. But you were snapped out of your thoughts when the door flew open revealing vegeta badly beaten, he looked at you with an expression that said "something really bad happened", your eyes widen and ran over to him and carefully helped him over to the couch and kneeled down in front of him. "V-vegeta what happened?." You asked fearing the answer, but vegeta swallowed hard before answering. "We were attacked out of nowhere.....I was too late to stop the attack heading towards, trunks." You went into shock processing what he said, before tears started filling your eyes. "N-no.......please tell me it's not true!!." You choked on a sob as vegeta lowered his head, you sobbed and got up and walked over to the window. You stood there crying hoping he would come back, he meant the world to you. You jumped a little when you felt a pair of strong arms wrap around your small body, you knew it was vegeta trying to comfort you. But you tried fooling yourself that it was trunks.

 But you tried fooling yourself that it was trunks