When he wants to cuddle

Piccolo~.               You and piccolo were going to train today but he didn't show up and you were in your training outfit waiting for him.     You were about to go back inside your house until you heard piccolo's voice call for you.    You looked back at the training area passed the tree's and raised a brow then began walking towards it.     When you got closer to the tree's you heard him call for you again.   You went into it and walked passed all the tree's until you saw the clearing of the training area.    You saw piccolo there with crossed legs with his eyes closed.   You smiled and went over to him and looked at him only to be grabbed by piccolo and pulled you closer.    You blushed and wrapped your arms around him.    "I felt like cuddling today." He said with his eyes still closed.    You leaned up and kissed him taking him by surprise making his eyes open.     He kissed you back pulling you closer to him.    When he pulled away you sighed happily and stayed there in his lap smiling big.      

Android 16~.             You were in the shower washing yourself humming your f/s.     (F/s ~  favorite song.).      You went under the water to rense yourself off.   But you jumped when you felt large arms wrapped around you.   You looked back and saw sixteen naked with wet hair with a small smile.  You blushed hard and went to cover yourself but he pulled you closer to him making you blush harder.   "I'm sorry.   I feel really weird today...i felt like holding you really close to me."      You smiled a little knowing what he wants.    "You want to cuddle with me." You said holding onto his arms.     He turned off the shower and picked you up carrying you to the bedroom and laid down on the bed with you cuddling you close to him.   Before you could fall asleep he kissed you long and softly.