when he's excited

(special character)       android 17~       you were playing with seventeen's hair while his head layed in your lap. you were smiling watching the movie on the tv while you messed up his hair. you then looked down to see him kissing your hand while holding it. you blushed while he kissed up your arm and to your shoulder. you gasp when you felt his lips on your neck. "1_17." you moan a little. then he got up and crawl to you making you lay down. you breathe heavy while he stared down at you and licking his lips. you squeak when he ripped open your shirt and kissed just above your breasts making you moan again. he smiled and looked up at you while his tounge went in your bra between your breasts. you lay your head back and squeal. at this moment you knew tonight would be a very crazy night.

android 16~        you were being really quiet to not wake sixteen since he was asleep while you were playing a game. you smiled big while you were almost done with the fourth level in your f/g.          (f/g ~ favorite game)         but you dropped your f/c controller when you felt lips on your back. (f/c ~ favorite color)         "16!.....what's gotten into you!." you ask in complete shock. but he didn't answer instead he kept kissing your back up to your shoulder and to your neck. you lean your head back a little while his hands roam your body. "oh sixteen!." you moan out while his one hand went down further and touched the rem of your pants. you blushed hard when he unbottoned them. you knew today would be a very good day.