When he wants to cuddle

Goku~.               You were busy making cookies for goku goten and gohan.       You were putting the icing on the cookies until you heard someone calling your name.     "Y/n.    Come here please!."      He yelled for you.    You looked down at your cookies then put the icing down and went into the room he was in. He was face planted in the bed until he heard your footsteps and looked up seeing you then smiled and rolled over on his back.       "I want to cuddle y/n." He said in the cute voice he does for you.    "But goku. I was making cookies."  You told him but he just pouted and reached out for you.     "But i'm lonely!!." He said pouting.      You sigh in defeat and got into the bed with him.    And he came to you and wrapped his arms around you cuddling.     "I love you y/n."     He said smiling.     "I love you too my goofball."      You said smiling and kissed him.      Then you guys just laid there and fell asleep.     (The cookies!!).      

Gohan~.              You just got done cooking for goten and set his plate a of food down in front of him making him grin and giggle.      He started digging in into it when you started to hear gohan call for you.      You looked back at gohan's room and went into it seeing gohan lay there looking right at you with no shirt on.      You blushed and went over to him and looked down at him.     "I want to cuddle baby." He said in his best sexy voice making you blush harder.     You got in bed with him and he wrapped his arms around you and kissed you.     "I love you my angel y/n." He said making you smile.   "I love you too my handsome sayain." You said and saw him smiling.    You two laid there and you fell asleep but gohan laid there and watched you sleep while he kissed your cheek and rubbed your back.