valentines special

Goku~

Today was Valentine's day, a very beautiful and loving day. Now, you knew Goku didn't know what romance was but, it was very adorable to see him get excited over it. Granted it was because he thought it was a food but, it still didn't make it any less adorable. After making sure everything was clean and perfect, you headed up to bed, so you could be ready for the perfect day. Goku of course, was out training like he always does, but you knew he wouldn't miss the special day, not when there was food evolved. As you slept you did not know that Goku and the others were planning something, for you, but soon you'd wake up to the biggest surprise you'll ever have. Hours had passed while you were napping, your eyes slowly fluttered open and to your surprise, you could smell sweets, lobster, and other delicious foods. You moved the covers off of you and swung your legs over the side of the bed, you rubbed the sleep from your eyes as you stretched sliding yourself off the bed, your bare feet against the cold wooden floor, as it makes a small creak. Still in your pajama's, you made your way to the wooden door, opening it, the smell of freshly cooked food engulfed you. Walking out of the bedroom and across the hall, the wooden floor creaking ever so slightly with each step, you made your way to the staircase, putting your hand gently on the wooden rail, you walked down. Walking down to the main room, the smell of food getting stronger by the minute put a smile on your face, as you began walking to the kitchen, your eyes widened at the sight. Not even fully into the room you notice, the table had been changed to a new, and beautiful table, with sides made out of swayed pattern wood, and glass right in the middle giving a clear view of the floor underneath. Two chairs placed at the dinner table, a bottle of what looks like wine, sat next to two lit candles in the middle. Your mouth slightly agape, as you moved further into the kitchen to see the food you've been smelling, lobster, oysters, dauphinoise potatoes, steak with peppercorn sauce, and the dessert, chocolate covered strawberries, heart shaped cupcakes with sweet chocolate, vanilla, caramel icing, heart shaped chocolates, and of course, heart shaped red cake. there was so much food, and you know who loves a kitchen full of food, this was Goku's doing, but you couldn't figure out how he managed to do it. You stood there in thought, while a certain spike haired man came out with a another hot dish, of what looked like crab. After hearing him set the dish down, you turned your gaze into him, he was looking down at the table smiling brightly, like a kid that had just gotten all the candy in the world, this brought a smile to your face. Soon goku looked up from the table and spotted you, his eyes went wide and he rushed over to you. "You're up! And just in time! I hope you're hungry! I asked Bulma to help me with this, she supplied us with the food and, now that I think about it a bottle of "wine"? I'm not sure, but it sounds delicious!" you smiled a little more, you loved seeing him so excited, but, it did upset you a little that he didn't know why this holiday was so special. You were snapped out of your thoughts when you were suddenly picked up, goku held you bridal style, and took you to the chair where he sat you down, he pushed your chair up to the table. you were a little confused and looked down when he placed a napkin in your lap, you looked up at Goku who is now putting food on your plate. "Goku? what made you do all this?" you asked suddenly, Goku went over and started putting food on his plate, which was a fair amount and you couldn't believe it, he was almost like a different person. "Well, Bulma told me what Valentine's day is, so I had to make sure that you would enjoy it too. I know that if it has food I want you to eat it with me." he started to giggle. "And I know that I have no idea what romance is like, but I'll try, I'll try to make sure you have the best Valentine's ever. And of course the best Valentine's food ever too." He sat down at his chair, while you were processing everything he had just said, you couldn't believe what you had just heard, this couldn't be Goku...could it? You shook your head shaking away all those thoughts and looked at Goku, he was pouring wine into the wine glasses and handed you yours, you slowly reached out to take it, you felt the cool touch of the glass as your fingers wrapped around the small bowl, you could tell these wine glasses were Cabernet, the wine was clearly visible through the glass as it focused on the wine, magnifying it making it more enjoyable to drink it. You slowly set your glass on the table taking in everything, the magnificent smell coming from the food, the delicious looking red wine, and of course, your handsome boyfriend already eating his food. You couldn't be happier on this Valentine's day, and it certainly will be one you'll never forget.

Vegeta~

Valentine's day was coming any day now, and Vegeta wasn't anywhere to be found, this is of course because he kept going out to train, either by himself or with trunks. Here you are brushing your teeth getting ready to go bed, it is 9:24 pm at night and Vegeta wasn't back, you sigh after rinsing your mouth out and heading to bed. the carpet making slight crinkle sounds with each step, getting to the bedroom, it didn't feel the same, it wouldn't feel the same without Vegeta there. Staring into the bedroom as you flick the light switch on, the bed had been made but it wasn't you who did it, you stared at the bed confused, it couldn't have been trunks, trunks was usually in the living room playing games or out playing with goten, and it couldn't have been Vegeta because he was gone training all day. You shake your head a little coming to the realization that you must've done it, but forgot about it, you turned off the light and started walking over to the bed, still wondering where Vegeta was. Crawling into bed you covered up under the nice and warm covers, as comfortable as it was you still wished Vegeta was here with you, as you thought about him you didn't realize that you were fast asleep, until you were awoken by loud talking and giggling. You opened your eyes and looked over at the time, the clock read 2:34 am, you groaned and sat up rubbing your face with your hands, you then moved the covers off of you and swung your legs over the edge of the bed. Your feet touched the carpeted floor as you got up off of the bed, you shuffled your feet on the carpet still tired as you made your out of the bedroom, you could hear trunks talking loudly. You made your way to the main room, to see the front door wide open, your eyes widened and you rushed over to trunks. "Why do you have the door wide open, like that!" Trunks just rolled his eyes. "Because dad's back, and goten came over, he's out there getting the games out of his mom's car, he brought." You calmed down and immediately got excited, Vegeta was back! But, where was he? You let go of trunks and rushed outside to see a light, you raised an eyebrow and slowed down to a walking speed, the light got bigger as you walked closer to it until you could almost make out a table. When you reached it you saw that it was indeed a table, but what was on the table surprised you, you saw oysters on half shell with rosé mignonette, and scallops with Chestnut sauce and crisp sage, with a side of smoked-duck salad with walnuts and raspberries. On the side there were cupcakes, and heart shaped cookies and cake, everything looked and smelt so good, that is until a voice behind you startled you. You whipped around and saw it was Vegeta with his arms folded looking at you. "Well? I didn't cook all that for you to stare at it, sit!  Eat!" He commanded as he walked over and pulled out a chair and sitting you in it, your eyes were wide as he pushed the chair towards the table, he walked around and picked up a bottle, you heard a pop that made you jump a little and looked up to see him pouring champagne into the glasses. You were nervous, this is the first Valentine's he's ever done this, he set your glass in front of you gently and sat down at the table and looked at you. "Hurry, before your food gets cold." He said in a soft voice, you nodded slowly and picked up your silverware, you took the first bite of the salad and you closed your eyes enjoying how delicious it was. Vegeta was watching you with the tiniest of smiles on his face, the lantern above you both hung up on a tree branch, lighting the table as well as both of you, the crickets in the background and the clear sky with the moon and stars, very visible shining brightly. It was definitely a very good valentine's, and it's one you wouldn't forget even if your life depended on it.

(Happy Valentine's everyone, this is to make up for not updating in a while. Please enjoy it ^^)