when they dress up

Gohan~

Gohan had been studying all day and you were on his bed waiting for him to get done for hours now. He had his head in the book he was reading while twirling a pencil between his index and middle finger, you whined a bit and buried your head in his pillow getting inpatient. You had your head buried for ten minutes before you heard a door open, you picked your head up and looked up to see Gohan looking down at you with a sweet smile on his face. you blushed a little and smiled back until you saw what he was wearing, he had on horns much like a dragons and he had sharp canine teeth, and a dragon tail. the costume itself was little, the bottom half wasn't there exposing his stomach and his abs, he was wearing scaley shorts showing his legs. your face lit up a bright red as you looked at him, he chuckled at your face and climbed into with you, more like crawled. you looked at him and your face burnt hotter, he just smiles at you and pulls you close to me. "I'm sorry, I know I've been studying alot. But I'm done now and I wanted to give you something for making you wait." your heart swelled at how sweet he was being. "Give me what?" he chuckled at your question making you raise an eyebrow. "what else? Mom and dad are not home right now, and goten is out with trunks." Your eyes widen knowing what he was hinting at now, you blushed a scarlet red as he pulled you closer to him. and that night pretty sure the whole family still heard you.

goten~

you watched goten play a game, he was having trouble with a level that he had been playing for three days now. He was really determined to beat it tho, if he's willing to play it for three whole days with food breaks and water breaks, and of course bathroom breaks. you felt bad so you decided to go and help him you walked over to him and sat cross-legged next to him, he didn't look at you since he was still in the level he was almost to the ending when one of the enemies killed him. "Damn it!" he whined and put the controller down and moved his fingers and hands around working them out, they were probably sore from him holding the controller all day and moving the joy stick and pressing buttons. you grabbed the controller and pressed replay and you were respawned back to the beginning of the level. "Go take a break goten, I'll try to get you through it." you said eyes glued to the screen as you ran down the halls killing enemies. He smiled at you and nodded getting up and stretching he scratched the back of his head before going somewhere, you however didn't notice as you were concentrating on the screen and the enemies so they didn't sneak up on you. after a few minutes of dying and playing again you finally managed to beat the level, you smiled and let out a breath of relief as you sat the controller down after relaxing for a second you looked over to see goten still gone. you raised an eyebrow and got up to go find him. "Goten!! I beat it finally!" you called out as you looked for him, hoping that would bring him out but there no sign of him anywhere. that is until you hear the bathroom door open you turned around and saw the most adorable sight you've ever seen, goten was standing there in a Gremlins costume dressed as Gizmo. he was blushing madly as you giggled and ran over to him hugging him tightly. "You're so adorable goten!!" you squealed and you heard grumbling from the front door as it closed, you looked over gotens shoulder still hugging him seeing trunks dressed as stripe. you giggled again and pulled away from goten as trunks came over and stood beside goten. "you owe me for this goten, now let's go." trunks started going to the front door and you raised an eyebrow at goten confused. "W-wait she needs her costume!" Goten than looked back at you. "There's a costume in there like in the movie, Gizmo had a girlfriend." you blushed a deep red and nodded running off to get it to get dressed, you did not know that they were taking you to a costume party.