when you try on his clothes

vegeta~              vegeta was going to fight goku today so he changed his clothes to his dark blue outfit. (i think............/:/    that's my confused face)            and he left right after he kissed your cheek whike you were asleep. (awwwe)      he left and closed the door quietly to not wake you. a few moments later after he left you woke up and yawned getting out of bed. you looked around to fine vegeta but you found his sayain suit instead. you smirked and grabbed the neatly folded clothes and ran into the bathroom and changed into it. you came out the suit fit perfectly. it captured the lines in your body it was perfect. so you looked at yourself in the mirror and spun around only to come face to face with vegeta. you gasped and covered your face. "well well well. does y/n want to be a sayain." he said teasingly. "i_i thought you went to fight goku!." you said blushing red now. "i was but i forgot my weighted clothing." you giggled at that which made him smirk and grab your arm pulling you to him. "i like the sight of you in my suit. very......appealing." you blush worse when he kissed you. he pulled away and went to get his weighted clothes and left after he got one more kiss. you etand there with your fingers to your lips blushing hard. 

goten~               goten went to take a shower after being outside and playing with trunks. he came in covered in dirt and sweat. so he got new clothes and went to the shower but you playing a game in his room got an idea. you saw gotens orange shirt with black sleeves and orange pants (................................... /:/ )             you grinned and put down the controller and grabbed his clothes and put them on.    his shirt was a little bit bigger then you. and the sleeves were kinda baggy but his pants were really baggy on you. you giggled and looked in the mirror but you jumped and yelped when you felt gotens arms around your waist. "you look more adorable then me in those." he said making you blush. you felt him kiss the back of your neck which only made you blush more. "well i'll find new clothes!. you can wear those!." he said running out making f/n scream and gohan scream a little. you giggled imagining the looks on their faces.