new peoples pt 1

bardock~     you were recently getting off your ship onto the new planet, you were walking around trying find the people who some have said claimed to live here. as you were looking you ran into someone you looked straight at them, seeing a girl with short hair and a scouter. "BARDOCK, WE HAVE A HUMAN." she shouted making you jump a little, look up more to see a tall man headed your way he had short spikey hair with a scouter, ~omg! he's so hot!!!~ you thought to yourself feeling heat rise to your face, "a human huh? trying to hunt us down i see." he said as he was right in front of you with his arms folded up to his chest looking at you with an unhappy face, you gulped. "n_no i_i'm not, i_i just wanted to see if the rumors of you were r_real." you stuttered out trying not to glide eyes down to his huge chest to his big arms. "fasha, bring her to the camp. i'll give........her some food." he said in a mean gruff voice, fasha nodded and gripped your arm roughly pulling you with her, you winced in pain but followed, when you got there fasha sat you down making you whimper. "hey! what's with the earth women bardock!!??" the fat guy asked rather mad at bardock. "calm down shugesh, she's not a hunter." he said annoyed. "yea shu besides, she's only other female here that's pretty." the other man said, "i'm right here you know!" fasha yelled clenching her fist, "tora, fasha knock it off!!!, you'll scare the human off!" bardock shouted at them making them calm down. "u_ummmmm, a_am i going to die?" you asked whimpering. "no." bardock stated bluntly, you calmed down after that and tora handed you a little food, "oh no no, i don't want you guys to run out of food. you can have this." you said handing back leaving tora shocked and shugesh as well. "well she's extremely nice." tora mumbled handing fasha the food."eat human." bardock said without opening his eyes. "b_but you_." "i can get more.........eat it." he opened his eyes now looking at me with narrowed eyes. "o_okay." you said quietly. fasha gave you the food and you started eating it slowly. ~something tells me this is going to be a very long day~ you thought to yourself before smiling a little at bardock.

king vegeta~       you walked around the ship trying to find the king only to hear loud talking coming from the thrown room. "b_but please king vegeta! he's just a baby!!" you heard the man plead your eyes widen realizing that that's broly's dad. ~why would he be in there?~ you thought to yourself. "i am sorry paragus, but your son will become a threat to the entire sayain race. we cannot let him live!" vegeta said getting annoyed. "n_no, i won't let you!, he is my only son i'll protect him with my life!!" paragus shouted standing his ground as king vegeta left his chair. "fine, then you can die with him!" vegeta yelled hitting him with a energy beam making paragus hit the ground. "take him away, and deal with his son!" vegeta shouted taking back his seat as he rubbed his head, you watched as they took him away and a guard pulled out a dagger and started heading towards the baby's room. "n_no." you said quietly filling tears in your eyes. "y/n i know your there!" you heard the king's voice say, you came out and hid your face. "i did what i had to, if we let that......broly live i would've put mine their's and your life in danger, every galaxy and sayain human every race that exist's would be wiped out." he explained now looking straight at you. "o_okay." is all you could get out as the tears slid slowly down your cheeks, "i know you love babies, and i know you don't want any of them to get hurt, but i can't risk it!!" he shouted making you flinch, you heard him sigh before calling one of his guards. "take her to her room." he said and the guard nodded taking you to your room, "stay there alright." he said closing your door, you sigh and lay down on your bed ~i feel so bad for that baby~ you thought slowly falling asleep as the tears dried to you cheeks.