make out

Bardock~              it was almost sunset and bardock went to get you food.      You kept trying to tell him you were fine but he didn't listen, anyway he hasn't come back in a long time and you were worried.   You sat there waiting on the verge of passing out from being so tired from boredom.     After a few more minutes you heard a crash and then footsteps.  You were about to look back in fear but two big strong arms wrapped around you.         "I got your food for you."           You shivered at his hot breath on your ear as he whispered that to you.             You looked back only to have a pair of soft and moist lips smash into yours roughly,  you squeaked in shock before you relaxed and kissed back slowly.   The kiss seemed to have lasted forever, after he parted your face was red and you had a small smile.      "You seemed to have really enjoyed that."              He smirked teasing you, you blushes and was about to look away but he kissed you again but this time it was sweet and gentle.            You two parted again and looked at him blushing,  he smiled and picked you up.           "You can eat later,   you need sleep."               And with that he carried you back to your sleeping spot and lied down next to you and held you close as you fell asleep quickly.                                                                                            

King vegeta~.        Vegeta was in his thrown room as always, while you were in your room as always, reading and eating your f/s       (f\s ~ favorite snack).                  You were really enjoying yourself, until one of the guards came in and told you that king vegeta wants to see you,  you sat up and threw your legs over the side of your bed and stretched.  "Great."   You mumbled getting up and walking out to go see vegeta, you passed many guards who were talking in the halls, until you got to the end of the hall and say vegeta in his chair in the thrown room, with his elbow resting on the arm rest of the chair and his head resting in his head.   "He does not look happy."     You said quietly before walking into the thrown room and kneeled before him lowering your head to him, vegeta looked at you and a small smile appeared on his lips before he raised his hand.  "Rise."   You did as told and stood back up and looked up at vegeta who was smiling faintly at you, his hand still raised up he moves his finger to tell you to come here, you went to him and he picked you up and placed you in his lap causing you to blush.     Vegeta smirked and pulled you closer yo him smiling more, as your blush deepens, he leans foward not to fast but not to slow and smashes his lips onto yours. Your blush turns darker and your eyes are wide, but you calmed down and kissed him back wrapping your arms around his neck, after what seemed like forever he pulled away leaving you panting and blushing hard, he chuckled and held you close to him rubbing your head making you fall asleep slowly.