when he's sick

yamcha~         you didn't know he was sick until he came in from training one day. you were chopping up vegetables. you were humming until you heard the door open revealing yamcha. he was looking kinda tired which was really weird. every time he came back in from training he'd be hyped to spend all day with you. suddenly he coughed and grabbed a tissue and blew his raw nose. he groaned when his nose burnt from the rawness. you stopped chopping and walked to him putting your palm on his forehead cheacking if he had a fever. you caught it on time he was just getting a fever. "awwe your sick. c'mon yamcha i'll lay you on the couch and cover up until the food's done." he nodded smiling when you layed him down you went to get something to soothe his raw nose. you came back and put it on his nose causing him to flinch and hiss at the pain. you put the lid back on it and layed back down covering him up. you smiled and set tissue's that won't make his nose worse next to him while you went back into the kitchen to cook. after a while you took the stu off of the burner and stirred it while you got a bowl out of the cabinet and filled it with stu. you put the lid on the pot and put a fork into the bowl and took to yamcha. you went in there to find him half asleep but woke up when he smelled your stu. you grinned and handed him the bowl he sniffed it before trying it. "it's really good y/n.....thank you so much." he said and began to eat. you smiled as you sat there with him until he was done and fell asleep.

tien~         tien wasn't here today so you were worried until you went to see him. you walked into his house and found chiaotzu taking care of him. you felt sad that he went to chiaotzu to take care of him. you had admit you were very jealous. when chiaotzu saw you he smiled and waved. you smiled and hid the jealousy you felt. you then walked completley in and saw tien in bed with a thermometer. you blushed seeing all sweaty and with his two eyes closed. but his 3rd eye saw you and he looked up to see you. "y/n!? are you sick too!?." he said with his eyes wide. you shook your head quickly and slowly walked to him. he smiled at you and patted the side of his bed. you sat down but he lays you down next to him making you blush worse. he took out the thermometer and rolled over and hugged you closly.