it was all a nightmare

Goku~

After Goku died, you became very depressed and cried every night. You would stay in yours and his room and cry holding his pillow close you, wishing that he would magically come back to you. After a while of crying, you finally started drifting off to sleep. "Y

?." You heard a voice say as everything started to fade out, your eyes slowly opened and saw it was daylight. "Y

?, Are you alright?." A sweet voice asked you, you looked over and saw Goku there looking at you concerned. Your eyes started tearing up right as you saw him. "G-goku?." You said as your voice cracked. "Yes it's me, I'm here." You looked around hoping this wasn't just a dream. "Y-you died." You sobbed and sat up looking at him, he wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him while he stroked your back tenderly. "I'm not dead baby....You had a nightmare." You slowly wrapped your arms around him and cried into his shoulder, he kissed your head and hummed softly. "I-is this a dream?....I-i don't want it to be a dream!." You sobbed louder gripping his pajama shirt roughly. "Shhh shhh. No baby its not a dream, I'm really here." He said softly while he rubbed your head and rocked you around. After a little bit, you started to calm down and you rested your head on his shoulder. He smiled softly and kisses your head again. "Want to go get ice cream baby?." You nodded and smiled a little, you were so happy this wasn't just a dream.

Vegeta~

You were outside crying and sobbing as trunks buried his dad, with help from Gohan. After they were done, trunks came to you and hugged you gently. "It's alright..He wouldn't want you to cry about him." He rubbed your back and you layed your head on his shoulder, before you know it everything started fading. You slowly started waking up seeing the room you were in before, you slowly sat up and saw no one beside you in the bed. Your started tearing. "I-i guess he really is gone." You said crying softly, but you looked over at the bathroom door hearing the shower door open. Soon after Vegeta came out with a towel around his waist. He looked over at you and saw the tear stains on your face, he went to say something about it. But before he could you ran over as fast as you could and wrapped your arms around him, his eyes widened but he still wrapped his arm around you. "What's wrong women?." You heard his gruff voice say but it wasn't as mean as it usually is. You sobbed a little, but you managed to get it out. "Y-you died!." You choked on your sobs and jumps up wrapping your legs around his waist, almost making his towel fall off. He wrapped his arms around you holding you close and and sat you on the bed, he kneeled down and gently wiped your tears away and smiled softly. "It's alright baby girl, it was a nightmare. Don't cry be strong my queen." He held you close and rubbed your head until you calmed down, he then offered to make you dinner and take you out to the park.