when they catch you dancing

piccolo~.       You were in the living room since piccolo went out to meditate.  (right?    :/)      Anyway you were turned on your f/s.    (F/s ~ favorite song)       You danced having fun while the music blasted.   As you danced you saw goku outside dancing to it as well making you laugh. You kept dancing until two hands that landed on your waist scared you and made you squeak jumping up a little.  You turned your head to see piccolo standing there smirking at you.   "you dance really good. you know that?."   He said spinning you around.  Making you giggle he stopped spinning you around and held you close while your arms wrapped around him.   "Awwwe that's adorable!!." goku shouted from outside making you laugh while piccolo got an annoyed look on his face.   But you kissed his cheek and started dancing making him dance with you. You guys danced all day while goku and gohan joined in outside. 

broly~.        Your f/s was playing and you couldn't help but dance while broly was in bed.  You were giggling enjoying yourself, but you made sure to keep it down for broly.   Anyway you kept dancing laughing when you would trip over your feet.    You swayed your waist to the music and sang along with it.   But you didn't know that a rather tall and HAWT!!!   *screen cuts out*   (sorry XDD)    Was watching you while he snuck up on you.  You jumped when you felt something touch your back.   You looked back and saw his stomach and chest against your back and head.  "Broly you scared me!."  You pouted making him smile a little before he spun you around and used his hands to make your waist sway.   You blushed but continued dancing while you saw him start to dance slightly.   You two spent all day dancing and laughing when your or he would trip over something.