Make out XD

Goku~.            You two were watching a movie sitting close to eachother.     You kept seeing goku stare at you sometimes in the corner of your eye.   You continued to watch the movie not noticing that his hand was slowly coming toward your leg.   You gasped when you felt a hand on your leg rubbing it slightly.   You look over at goku and just then when you two were leaning in the kissing scene in the movie came on.   And your lips connected soon it turned into a make out session and he pulled you on to his lap and his hands were on your legs squeezing them a little.   You moan but your make out session was interrupted by gohan coming out and looking for you.   You quickly got out of his lap and looked at gohan smiling.   

Gohan~.               You were laying on his bed yawning and snuggling with his covers.    You heard the door open and gohan walked in from school and looked at you smiling.  "Hey baby." He greeted you as he walked over to you after putting his homework on his desk.    (Or table /:/).      You smiled as he got on the bed and hovered on top of you.   You blush when he kisses you and held onto your waist.   It quickly got heated and turned into a full make out session.   You moaned while your arms are wrapped around him.   But you guys quickly pulled away when goten ran into the room giggling asking you to make him some food again.  You looked at gohan then got up to go make goten food.