first time

goten~                     goten declined his dad's offer to train with him and gohan. they both looked at each other confused as to why he would ever decline. they both shrugged and walked outside after waving bye to goten. he smiled and ran into his bedroom excited because he knew you were there asleep. he jumped in the bed causing you to wake up startled. "goten you scared me!." you pouted. you were having a dream about goten and you were just getting to the good part. "i'm sorry y/n. but i'm excited." he said putting his hand on your waist. you looked at him but thought he meant excited as in playing. "alright well. go downstairs and i'll get ready." you said rubbing your eyes. "no y/n. i mean excited, i've been waiting all day for dad and gohan to go train. and leaving you with me." he said the last part in a low sexy like voice. your eyes widen now knowing what he wants. "u_ummm. goten i don't think that's a good idea........i mean what if they come in and see us." "i'll lock the door." he said back. "b_but what they get suspiscous and beat down the door." you said trying to change his mind. "y/n..........do you not want to do this with me?." he asked sounding hurt. you felt bad and looked away. "i_i'm sorry goten, i didn't menan to upset you." you thought about it for a moment. then you hugged him close to you. "be gentle. it's my first time." you told him making him grin. "mine too." he whispered into your ear before kissing you gently. you wrapped your arms around his neck giggling in the kiss when his tounge slid across your bottom lip. you opened your mouth and let him in so he could explore your mouth. you moaned and put your fingers in his hair messing it up. he pulled away and panted letting you breathe. "your a great kisser y/n." he said making you blush. he giggled and kissed your neck making you squirm under him. "ohhhh. that feels good." he moans. you looked down and noticed you were squirming against his area. "n_no don't stop keep doing that please." he begged and bit your neck. you gasp and started squirming against him again. "y_yessss." he moaned louder lifting his head. he pulled off his shirt and started kissing you again. "move harder!." he said kissing you again. you squirmed harder trying to please him. "mmmmm." he moaned in the kiss. he pulled away and quickly pulled down his pants revealing a tint in his boxers. your breath hitched as he took off your and your panties. his hand slowly slid up your leg to your area. he rubbed your nub with his finger while his other slid inside you carefully. "goten!!." you moan gripping the bed sheets while panting heavily. "are you ready?." he asked stopping his hand. you nodded quickly while panting and kind of drooling. he smiles and takes off his boxers. goten crawled ontop of you and kissed you gently while sliding inside of you slowly. "g_goten it h_h_hurts." you said in pain. goten nuzzled your cheek lovingly then kissed you to take your mind off the pain. he tested out a thrust after a minute. after he did he heard you moan and grip his shoulders lightly. goten smiled and picked your legs up slightly causing him to slide in deeper. "g_goten." you moan his name. goten started thrusting but gently either he was making the bed slam against the wall. "oh goten!!. harder please!!." you shouted as you scratched his back making him thrust faster as he thrusted harder. "GOTEN!!." you screamed when he hit your special place. he got why you screamed and grinned making sure he hit that place as much as possible. "goten..........goten!!!!." you shouted when he lifted your legs up more going even deeper that now he's completley rubbing your g-spot. your eyes shut tightly when you feel a knot in your stomach form. "ohhh goten i'm g_going to cum!!" you shout as the knot get's tighter. though you try to hold it but it only hurt. "honey don't hold it in it's alright." he told you rubbing your waist as he thrusted harder making your knot burst and you came all over his member. "GOTEN!!!!." you scream his name when you released. not seconds later when you tightened around his member he let out a long groan groaning out your name as he gripped the bed sheets and spasmed for a moment. before coming down from his high and yours. you both panted as you smile. "did that feel good?." he asked hoping you'd say yes. "it was great goten. it felt amazing!." you giggle when he kissed your cheek happy about what you said. "we'd better get to sleep before they come back." you nodded in agreement before he pulled out and pulled you close to him sighing happily. "i love you goten." "i love you too y/n." he said back kisding your forehead before you both fell asleep.

(READ) ~  (after this chapter there will be a very special surprise for an awesome friend!.)