when they see something on t.v

gohan~

you were in your room where you (study\draw\paint ect) and you were enjoying the time you were spending the room, you stayed in there for 8 hours working until you came out to eat and get a drink and move your legs around feeling weird from sitting on (couch\chair ect) you went into the living room where you saw gotten playing with his toys on the floor and Gohan sitting on the couch watching a science show, you smiled at both of them and started eat after sitting on a comfortable couch. you finished with your food and took your plate to the sink and walked back to your room still drinking what kind of drink you had in your hand, you started getting back to work. after about another hour or so you heard a explosion in the kitchen and your eyes widened in panic and you ran out to see what it was, to your shock you saw Gohan with goggles on and gloves and black smoke in his face, and gotten right by him wearing the same giggling at him. "Well that didn't go well.... I wonder what we did wrong." you shook your head and walked to them. "Gohan! What on Earth are you doing?!" you looked at him still a little startled, he looked at you and smiled lifting his goggles up to exposed the skin that wasn't touched by the smoke. "oh well I'm trying to make acid, I saw it on the show... But I don't know what we did wrong unless we're missing something." your eyes went wide again "a-acid?!" you fainted but gohan caught you before you could hit the ground. "I guess she doesn't want us making acid gotten." Gohan said picking you up and starting to take you back to your shared room to lay you down. "Oh man! It was going to be amazing too!" gotten whined making Gohan laugh while he laied you down in your shared bed. "well maybe we can we just have to be really careful and do it outside from now on." he said smiling at goten and patting his head. "Yayyy!!!!!" Goten ran out and ran outside with Gohan following and laughing while you slept in the bed.

goten~

it was a hot day outside and you were laying down enjoying it in a swimsuit, everyone was playing in a pool that Goku had somehow got. at first he thought it was food but quickly learned otherwise when he got a face full of water. Anyway you were laying there until you got up to get a drink from your glass on the table outside next to the window to the living room. Goten had gone in in his swimming shorts and nothing else and he was in there eating real quick while watching something on t.v. you smiled seeing him and went back to your cover and laid back down on it while the others laughed and splashed around, it wasn't until a little later that goten came back out and get had a bottle of sunscreen in his hand, he walked over to you and kneeled down and got some of it on his hand and started rubbing it on your back. You squealed at the sudden touch and coolness of the sunscreen and looked at goten startled. "Goten? What are you doing?" you asked confused and you smiled a little. "I see this in a movie, the boy undid her weird straps on her back and started putting sunscreen on her back, but you don't have those straps so I couldn't do that." your face turned red but giggled at his silliness. "A-alright you can put it on me." He smiled brightly and went back to rubbing your back with it. " Also in the movie he did her front too." your eyes widened and blushed hard and bit your lip not knowing what to say, but you did know that t.v is bad for goten.