first time

(warning!!. very detailed)         goku~                you woke up to find goku laying on his side completley naked. you blushed bright red and looked away. but his tail. (lets say he kept his tail)    moved your head to the side to look at him. "don't be shy. i won't bite......hard." you didn't know goku was this seducive. and it made you hotter for him. you just hoped he'd talk like that more if he's going to do what you think he's going to do. he smiled sweetly and kissed you gently and slowly got ontop of you. you blushed harder but still enjoyed the kiss. you moaned quietly which made him smirk in the kiss. his hands travled down your sides and to your waist. you shivered at his touch. he pulled away and kissed your neck sweetly earning small groans and moans from you. "ohhhh goku!." you moaned loud. goku smiled and pulled away kissing your cheek. "are you ready?." he asked and you nodded stroking his cheek as he lifted up your gown and moved your panties to the side. and slowly slid into you. you whimpered in pain and held on to his shoulders tightly. "it's alright. the pain will pass i promise." he said kissing your cheek to your forehead and your nose then your lips. "goku move." you said slowly grinded into his hips. he groaned lowering his head panting bucking his ips into you. you moaned wrapping your arms around him as he starts thrusting gently. "oh god!!.....goku!!!!!." you shout his name squrming your legs around. goku sped up and buried his face into your neck moaning and sweating. he opened your legs wider and thrusted in deeper. and hit your g-spot made you scream. goku got the hint and smirked ramming into that same spot making you scream louder. goku groaned before gripping your hips roughly thrusted faster. "GOKU!!!!!!!." you screamed nearing your climax. he kissed your neck, biting, and licking. you knew because his thrusts started getting sharper, he was near his end. "ohhh y/n. you feel soo goooddd." he moaned lifting his head up about to cum. "goku!.......i'm so close baby!!." you moaned loud. "i'm going to cum!!!!!!." goku shouted and gripped the bed sheets cumming. you arched your back and leaned your head back screaming. after your intense orgasm you calmed down and panted. goku kissed your cheek then your lips. "i love you so much y/n." he said pulling out and cuddled you. you snuggled closer into his chest and kissed his chest a few times. "i love you too goku." you said and nuzzled his chest before you two slowly fell asleep.