[05]: ALCOHOLIC ADVENTURE APPARENTLY

__
CHAPTER FIVE;
[ ALCOHOLIC ADVENTURE  APPARENTLY ]
[CONSTELLAION || GLENN RHEE]

__CHAPTER FIVE;[ ALCOHOLIC ADVENTURE  APPARENTLY ][CONSTELLAION || GLENN RHEE]

___

"Hey, Athena, wake up."

The brunette stirred as two large hands shook her softly, making her groan and try to swat whoever it was away. "Leave me alone." she hummed as she dug her face into her arms, smacking her lips before she tried to fall asleep again.

"Athena, Hershel's missing."

This made the girl wake up quickly. She widened her eyes and propped herself using her elbows, looking to her side just to see the Korean boy crouching down beside her.

"What do you mean he's missing?" she asked him, feeling her hair fall into her face messily as she spoke.

"I mean he's gone." Glenn stated, eyes glazing over her as she seemed to actually grasp the concept.

"Do you know where he went?"

"No, but we have a pretty good idea. A couple of us are heading over to a bar in town—"

Athena furrowed her brows, "That can't be possible, Maggie told me that he never drank ever since he was born."

Glenn shook his head, his hand twitching as almost all of Athena's hair fell in front of her face. The girl pushed some of it out, leaving only a few strands to block her vision because she was still half asleep. "Well after what Shane did, guess he felt like taking a drive down memory lane. You wanna go with us to find him?"

Athena held in a deep breath. She didn't know the guy all that well, but he saved her and he gave her a place to stay, not to mention that she was friends with his daughters. If Hershel wasn't here, things would go downhill fast. So the girl nodded, agreeing because she too needed to get some fresh air away from the maniac called Shane.

She was about to stand up, but she froze when Glenn's fingertips reached up to her face. She held still as she felt him brush away her hair from her face, the change now showing her shocked and confused expression as Glenn's eyes snapped to hers. But then they averted and the Korean boy cleared his throat before moving away, finally seeming to grasp that what he did was awkward.

"Sorry..." he mumbled before he stood up and took a step back from the girl. "R-Ready to go?"

Athena cocked her head and then crinkled her nose, her eyes drifting down to his fingers at had touched her face seconds ago. "Of course, let's go." she murmured befor standing up and stretching, feeling her shirt rise as she yawned. "Okay, now I'm ready."

Glenn let out a chuckle besides the tension that coated the air seconds ago due to his actions. He watched as Athena slowly moved past him and out the door, only to see Rick waiting right outside. She gasped and put a hand to her heart when her face met a slightly bearded one. She heard footsteps behind her and heard Glenn's voice echo.