[11]: START WHERE THEY BEGIN

__
CHAPTER ELEVEN;
[ START WHERE THEY BEGIN ]
[CONSTELLAION || GLENN RHEE]

__CHAPTER ELEVEN;[ START WHERE THEY BEGIN ][CONSTELLAION || GLENN RHEE]

___

When her and Glenn entered the house, the first thing that was thrown at them was:

"Where the hell have y'all two been?"

Guess who that came from? No other than the what seemed like the frustrated, worried, and very angry, Maggie Greene.

She threw down a washed cloth on top of the dining table, seeing as though they both entered through the kitchen door in sync. Behind her was Lori, Rick, Hershel, and Beth, Carl shadowed in the background as Maggie proceeded onwards until she reached them.

"We were outside, decided to wait it out in the RV—" Glenn tried to explain, already wearing a fearful expression by Maggie's outburst. Athena gulped, feeling a sort of guilt rise even though she knew she had done nothing wrong.

"Why couldn't you just come inside?" Maggie asked harshly, each word spitting at Glenn like fire. "It's what? Maybe thirty steps? What'd y'all do in there? Huh?" she asked, and by now, Athena could see everyone filing into the kitchen, watching the scene unfold. She caught Lori's eye, and the woman sent her a sympathetic smile when Maggie shifted her gaze over to the young brunette.

"Glenn made me a sandwich and we talked, that's all." Athena spoke up, and Maggie crossed her arms as a response. "Maggie, you know me. Do you really think I'd try anything? That Glenn would try anything? The guy is hopelessly in love with you, trust me, I had to listen to him talk about you for thirty minutes straight." she said, and with each word, Maggie's eyes softened and her folded arms became less tense. "Nothing happened, alright? Besides Glenn bugging me about what my favorite movie is, nothing happened."

Glenn looked over at Athena, and she could feel his gaze but instead of acknowledging it, she brushed it off and put her hand on Maggie's shoulder.

"Well, I hate to interrupt the little commotion here." Dale sounded out, "But are we going to talk about the boy you're all holding in the shed? I think it needs to be discussed."

Athena frowned, dropping her hand and looking over at Dale. "What boy?" she asked. Rick let out a large sigh before he ran his hand over his mouth, a habit he did often.

"When we went to get Hershel," Rick started, "there was a boy, a part of the gate went through his knee when he fell off the roof. Brought him back here, stitched him up, gave him a temporary place to stay."

"Wait, the ones that were shooting at us?" Athena asked, feeling her voice get higher, "You mean you brought one of the guys who was shooting at us here? Where all of us sleep?"

"Athena—"

"What was his name?" she asked roughly to the point where Rick and the rest took a step back and Glenn placed his hand on her arm to keep her from lashing out. "What was his name?" she asked again.