[07]: A WORLD ALONE

__
CHAPTER SEVEN;
[ A WORLD ALONE ]
[CONSTELLAION || GLENN RHEE]

__CHAPTER SEVEN;[ A WORLD ALONE ][CONSTELLAION || GLENN RHEE]

___

      Glenn held Athena in his arms as they drove at a rapid speed, Rick continually looking back through the rear view mirror to check on both the boy and girl. He could tell that Glenn was losing hope fast, especially since her pulse was almost gone and her skin was an icky pale color. Her veins practically pressed out of her skin, the purple and blue veins bulging as her life slowly started to fade.

"We're here!" Rick called out when he began to pull into the farm, Glenn snapping his head up and sighing in relief that they were finally at the farm to help Athena. He stroked a piece of her hair as Rick stopped the car, all three of them noticing that the entire group was running to them. Rick practically flung out the car and threw open the back door. Glenn gulped before slowly moving out from underneath the unconscious girl and stepping outside, then, as if nothing else was on his mind, he grabbed the girls body and carried her out bridal style again, her long brown hair falling as Rick shut the door.

"Dad!" he heard Carl shout as the man turned his gaze. But soon, the sort of relief the entire group felt from the four members being back disappeared when their eyes landed on Athena.

"Oh my god," Andrea breathed out as Glenn let sticky tears brim his eyes. "oh my god."

"Is she okay?" T-Dog called out as Maggie raced over to the boy, completely focused on the fact that her boyfriend was alive and not on the girl in his arms. When she reached him, she was going to lean in for a kiss, but Glenn reared back, a fiery look in his eyes.

"Not now." he hissed as he looked down at the pulsing Athena in his hands. She looked so pale, so dead that Glenn shivered. "Can't you see her?"

Maggie seemed hurt, almost heartbroken, when Glenn spit the words out before he sidestepped her and proceeded forward towards the house.

"She took two bullets for Glenn and I." Rick breathed out as Carl looked over the girl, Dale and Patricia too. "And to think that I was going to make her leave at the end of the week..." he practically said dizzily, pressing a hand to his forehead before he turned to Hershel. "Can you help her?"

Hershel wiped his hands, looking at the young girl. "She's lost a lot of blood." he said as he spotted that fresh blood was still dripping from her multiple wounds. "I'll have to have a transfer—"

"I'll do it." Glenn blurted out, a look of desperation on his face so clear that everyone in the group seemed awed and shocked. "Just, please— do something!"

Rick placed a hand on his shoulder, and Glenn looked up. "She's gonna be fine, Glenn." he tried to coax, but Glenn still looked unconvinced.

Suddenly, a rough and loud voice boomed from the side, "Quit y'alls yappin'." Daryl rumbled before he stood up from his spot and walked over to the Korean. "Give me her. I'll take her upstairs."