Alaska {Zayn Mailk} [Book Two]

"Today, I'm gonna try a little harder. Gonna make every minute last longer. Gonna learn to live and forget. Cause we don't have long, gonna make the most of it. Today, I'm gonna love my enemies. Reach out to somebody who needs me. Make a change, make the world a better place. Cause tomorrow could be one day too late."

________________________________________________

Alaska Welsh was a carefree teenager. She had friends, popularity, and a brother that practically raised her. Her life was perfect. Until a horrible head on collision made her life flash before her eyes. She never knew that headlights would be the last thing she ever saw.

With help from her brother, Alaska is determined to live a normal life again. Even if it means trusting a complete stranger. Even if that stranger is international popstar, Zayn Malik.

Follow the incredible journey of Alaska and Zayn, as he shows her how to live again.

Copyright (C) LoganEPoole

________________________________________________

So, welcome to the beginning of yet another fan-fiction, only this time, it's a Zayn Mailk one. I've had this idea for awhile now and I just want to get it started. I love this idea. I have faith in this story. I truly do. This is a very different topic for me to write about. I hope you enjoy it!

Amazing banner by @HairyHarrysWife and cover by @Chocolov3r

Musically Yours,

Logan x

________________________________________________