Twenty-nine.

°·Alaska·°

-A Month Later-

"What do you think of this one?" I asked, as I pointed at the laptop screen. I was helping her find a wedding dress, since I was the only girl on the bus to help her with these sorts of things. I didn't mind it though. Quite honestly, I enjoyed it.

The dress we were looking at was a simple ball gown that had a sweetheart neckline and covered in nothing but lace. It was simple, yet perfect at the same time. "How did I not notice this?" She said in complete awe. I watched her face light up, as she got a closer look at the dress. "Ali, that is beautiful. I love how simple it is."

"Then we'll have to go check it out. Where can we find it?" I asked, as she scrolled down the page, in search of the closest location.

"New York. It's at Kleinfeld." She replied. "But we have to schedule an appointment."

"When are we going to the city?" I said, trying to think of the tour schedule. "I want to say here in a few days, but I'm not quite sure."

"I think your right, we'll have to ask the boys," She said, as she pulled up the store's number and entering it into her phone. "I'll have to call in the morning and schedule, since its closed now." She added, before closing the laptop and placing it beside her. "Thank you so much for helping me, Ali. Your awesome."

"I try." I giggle, before my smile slowly faded.

The last couple weeks, I've been thinking a lot about the future. Not only Zayn and I's, but mine specifically. I really want to go to college and make something of myself. Since Juilliard is no longer an option, I have to think of a backup school. But what would happen if I actually got accepted into a good college? What would happen between Zayn and I? Would me leaving and attending college change everything?

"Hey, what's wrong?" Leann said, as she rested her hand on my shoulder. I sighed, before looking up at her and explaining everything I've been thinking about for weeks. Once I finished talking, she scrunched her face up in thought, before crossing her legs on the seat. "You love Zayn, yeah?"

"More than anything." I replied, trying to figure out where she was going with this.

"I say - and this is totally my opinion - that you talk to Zayn about it. See what he has to say. But don't base your decision solely on his opinion," She said, as I looked at my hands in my lap. "If you really want this, he'll understand and you two will work it out. I promise." She added, causing me to look up at her smile. I nodded, before I reached over and gave her a hug. It was nice to have a female to talk to on this trip. Especially one who almost knows where I'm coming from.

Just as we broke up the hug, we heard the boys hollering, telling us they were approaching the bus. Leann and I looked at each other sighed, before the door opened and they all piled into the bus. "Hello ladies." Harry said, as Zayn walked up to me and kissed my forehead. I smiled, as he sat beside me, wrapping his arm around me.

"What did you two do?" Niall asked, as he moved the laptop so he could sit next to Leann.

"Wedding dress shopping." We both said in unison, causing each of us to laugh. Zayn chuckled, as he kissed my temple. Once Paul said we we're stopping at a hotel for the night, the boys looked at each other and talked about the highlights of their show, which mainly revolved around their jokes and shenanigans.

The entire ride to the hotel, I was thinking of how I was going to ask for Zayn's opinion. I knew he was exhausted, so I was trying to think of how to summarize what I have to say.

*·•*·•*·•*·•*·•*·•*·•*·•*·•*·•*·•*·•*

-Hour Later-

"How are you not tired?" I asked, as I tried catching my breath. Zayn fell onto the bed and laughed, before patting the empty space beside him.