Chapter 2

- Diego! Are you ready for the "big question"?? - Tini asked me excitely.

We were ready to film the scene, where German finally gets his guts together and asks Angie to be his wife.

I'm personally excited because I can practise how I'm going to ask Clari to be my wife for real.

It might sound weird, but I'm honestly nervoud about this... But I feel like I have to do it...

I have to do it because I love her...

I probably don't make any sense at all, but I can't help it.

I'm just deeply in love.

That's all I can say.

- I am ready! - I said happily - But then I'm not...

- Huh? Why?

- Because it means we soon will be done with this...

Tini sighed then hugged me.

- I understand you - she said with a little smile - I'm not ready to end this either...

- And most of you are going to go to a world tour so there will be no way too see each other too often...

- Hm? Are you going to miss me? - she smiled cheekily.

- Honestly? Yes - I nodded.

- I will miss you too! - she said - But we will see each other anyway... I'll make sure of that!

- Same here - I smirked.

Then soon we went to get ready to go and film.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- "May I ask you... To spend the rest of your life with me?" - I asked, just as German had to do it while doing my best to think I am actually asking Clari.

Although I wasn't.

Not yet.

Anyway... At the end of the scene we shared a kiss which was just perfect as usual.

- PERFECT! - Martin, the director shouted - CUT! LET'S TAKE A SHORT BREAK FOR NOW!

- Shall we also take a break? - Clari whispered once when she could break apart from me.

- Hm... How about no? - I smirked as I kissed her again, now more passionately.

But then we were interrupted...

- Come on! Get a room already!

Guess who was it?

Yes, Dominguez.

- What is it? Are you jealous? - I asked while trying to tease him.

- Of you? Hell no!

I was just about to say something, but Clari pulled me into another passionate kiss, making me completely forget about the pretty boy Dominguez.

- Not gonna tease him... I get it - I mumbled.

- Good boy - she smirked - If you will be good and won't let him piss you off... You'll get a prize tonight.

- Prize? What prize?

Now she got me curious.

But she quickly made me understand her by slowly sliding her hand to my pant, caressing my member softly, making me gasp immediately.

- What do you think? - she said cheekily.

- Hah... Well... Alright... - I stuttered awkwardly then took her hand away - But stop doing this... You'll have enough time for that tonight...

- Indeed - she said then after casually kissing me on the cheek she walked away.

This woman...