Chapter 13

Selvaggia decided to lead me to their home and made me some coffee which I really wasn't asking for, but she wanted to do it and while Godzilla and Leon were in the living room, playing me and Selvaggia were in the kitchen, talking...

- How're you doing by the way? - she asked - What's up with you and Clari?

- I don't know what's up with us... Honestly - I sighed - Lately you asked how am I doing more than she did.

Selvaggia stayed silent and she seemed to actually be interested in what I'm saying.

- She keeps being suspicious over anything that happens, or anyone that I'm meeting up with while she's still being cold to her fans and everyone.

- Wait... So she was even suspicious when she found out you had an interview with me?

- Yes, exactly.

- Dear god...

- Yeah, I know... I really have no idea what to do with her at all. I feel like she doesn't trust me anymore... I just have no idea why....

- How about her and Dominguez?

- They're still meeting up.

She sighed.

- I don't want to talk into this too much, but... What if Clari's suspicious about you cheating because she has something to hide?

- Do you think she's hiding something?

- I don't know... But judging by what you have told me it might be possible...

Now I sighed deeply.

- I'm sorry... - she added.

- Huh? No, no! You really shouldn't say sorry - I smiled as I took a hold of her hand gently - You honestly can make me happy just by talking to me... Talking and telling me your opinion...

- R-Really? - she stuttered and she even blushed slightly which I found really cute.

- Yes - I nodded - Yes, really...

- Well... I'm here to give you my opinion on anything you need... - she smiled softly - So come to me anytime!

- I will!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day I went home to take a quick shower then head out to go for shopping as Clari asked me to do it because she's on set all day.

She has been filming some web series... I don't remember what is it going to be called, but it doesn't matter right now.

All I know is that this is somehow similar to Violetta...

Anyways...

As I was shopping I couldn't help thinking about what Selvaggia said to me earlier...

I mean... What if she's actually right and Clari's hiding something from me?

Ugh, I feel so dumb...

I don't know what to do with this... Honestly...

But then suddenly someone snapped me out of my thoughts...

- We just can't go anywhere without bumping into each other, huh?

It was Selvaggia again.

- Huh? Seems like it - I smiled and later on we continued our shopping together.