Chapter 21

I might have been cold and an asshole, but this is something I needed to say for a long time now and since she thinks she's like the queen of everything I got a bit too pissed off.

But whatever.

She has been cold to her fans, cold to me and whoever got to her way only because she was the one cheating and making the worst decision she could so I'm not going to keep silent about this anymore.

Of course, I'm not going to make her look bad in front of her fans, but I'm not going to stay with her either.

Although this will cause some drama, that's for sure... But Clari doesn't love me anymore and if I want to be honest I don't love her either.

So this will be the best for both of us.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The rest of the time of the filming went by me and Clari barely talked to each other off set and we both were more busy with other people.

I myself was more busy with calling Selvaggia every day in the evening, so we can talk about things that happened.

I also told her about how I caught Clari cheating because... I just had to let shit out to someone that understands me and listens to me.

And to me she was that one person I needed.

- I'm so sorry to hear - she said I told her about the cheating - I wish I could be there for you right now...

- I wish that too... But I'll get back soon...

- I miss you... - she suddenly said that and at first I didn't even believe my own ears - Hurry back...

- I will... - I mumbled while I just couldn't stop smiling - And I miss you too... So much...

----- TIME SKIP -----

Again another interview with a riporter, me and Clari together and as much as by now Clari hated me too we both played to be a happy couple for now.

- Are we done? - she groaned once when cameras were off.

- Yes - the riporter nodded.

When he did Clari simply walked away from me while I sighed deeply in relief from her finally leaving.

The riporter looked weirdly at us, but he didn't say a word and I just hope he won't say anything later on to his article either.

But whatever.

To be honest I can't care less anymore.

I just want this to be done.

And get back to Selvaggia... Back to Milan as soon as possible...