Chapter 38

After our lovely dinner we headed home together and just went to lay down and rest.

When we were in our room I just couldn't help sneaking behind Selvaggia as she was getting ready to sleep, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her on the neck softly.

- Oh... Diego... - she gasped.

- I love you so much... - I whispered - You know that?

- Yes, I know... - she grinned - And I love you too... So much...

I continued kissing her neck softly then soon I pulled her to the bed, layed her down and kissed her passionately on the lips while I gently caressed her leg up and down.

- Hah... It's a bit late for this, don't you think? - she moaned softly.

- It's never late for it... - I smirked.

To this Selvaggia suddenly rolled over, pushed me off of her and got on top of me.

- You're right - she said with a smirk - But I'm leading tonight...

- As you wish, beautiful - I smirked back then kissing her on the lips the "game" just started.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The next morning Selvaggia left the house early to get to work on her radio show with Fabio while I stayed home with Leon.

That was okay, but the visitor that came in the afternoon wasn't too okay...

- Natalia?! - I literally gasped when I opened the door.

- Diego! Aren't you happy to see me?? - she giggled like some japanese perverted school girl, or something and hugged me, but I quickly pushed her off of me.

- Well, uh... Do you want me to be honest?

- Eh... Better not - she mumbled as she simply was about to walk into the house, but I pulled her back out.

- What do you think you're doing? - I asked her coldly - Are you really just going to walk into a stranger's house like that?

- But Diego! You're not a stranger to me!

- Maybe... But this is not my house.

- Then who's house is this?

- Like if you didn't know yet. Have you seen the interview?

- What interview? - she asked back, playing dumb which she already knew can piss me off even more.

This is just how she is.

If someone's angry, or someone just doesn't want to do what she wants she starts to play like a dumb girl and hoping she'll get everything.

But this is not working on me.

Guess this is why we aren't together anymore and because of the fact that all she wanted was fame and money.

Little bitch...

- So what do you want? - I asked her - You have 60 seconds to tell me then I'll close the door - I said while I looked down at my watch to literally count the seconds.

- What? Don't do this to me! I came back because of you and I want us to be back...

- Too bad I'm already taken, but you probably already knew that.

- How would I know that?

- The news and everything is filled with mine and Selvaggia pictures, interviews and stuff.

- But I...

- Time's up! - I cut her off - Bye!

And with that I closed the door.

I could hear her whimping outside for some seconds then walking away.

- God... Finally...

Feelingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें