Chapter 40

Did I really just called more drama with exs?

Some time later as I was working on my show to finish off Clari walked in to the studio casually, like if it'd be normal for her to walk in like that.

- Hi - she said when she stopped in front of me.

- Hi... - I mumbled - What are you doing here?

- Aren't you glad to have some company while having a break?

- Answer my question - I groaned.

- I just came to see you. That's all. Is that a big problem?

- Dominguez didn't have time to have you as his company today?

- Diego!

- What? This is why you're here, aren't you?

- No!

- Then why?

- I just wanted to say... Congrats... To your relationship with her... I wonder how long have you been cheating on me with her before we divorced...

- Are you starting the same thing over again? We are already divorced, but I've never cheated on you... Not like you did to me...

- Of course, of course! It's always just me, who makes the mistakes!

- I didn't say that...

- But you were about to say that!

- It is you, who keeps making stories up!

Suddenly the director of my show shouted:

- 2 MINUTES!

Thank god...

- Now if you don't have anything more to say then let me go back to work!

She didn't say anything more as she knew I had to go back and she simply walked away.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was seriously afraid to see Clari somewhere again because I really wasn't in the mood to argue with her one more time and ending up with me walking away and things like that, but when I got back to my dressing room I found someone else there...

- Selvaggia... - I sighed in relief when I saw her sitting at my table there, with her legs crossed and a huge smirk on her face.

- Who did you expect? - she smirked.

- No one actually... But glad to see you here - I smiled as I walked closer to her - What made you come here today?

- I just wanted to see you when you're done here - she smiled.

- That's lovely to hear... Now... How about you greet me properly?

- Properly, huh? Alright then - she said then she stood up and kissed me lovingly on the lips, making me so much better after that short argument with Clari.