Chapter 57

The three weeks went by peacefully and with us just enjoying our time in Greece, where we had our honeymoon.

As we got back we had a warm welcome by Ivana and also Clari and Marco which was rather surprising in a good way.

- What are you two doing here? - I asked in shock.

- We thought you'd be happy for some help here - Clari said cheerfully.

- So we came by to help and greet you here! - Marco added.

- Well... That's actually lovely to hear and see - said Selvaggia, sounding pretty happy.

She was happy not just because of this, but because Clari and her became pretty good friends by now which was great.

I was happy about that too.

I didn't need to be worried about them trying to kill each other, or anything like that.

----- TIME SKIP -----

The rest of the months went by quicker than I thought they will, but we were ready for our baby to come.

I had everything done before then nine months passed by so I was calm about that.

I was rather nervous about the moment when she's coming.

I'm more nervous than Selvaggia...

- Don't be so nervous - she smiled at me - Everything will be just fine!

- Okay... But I'm still nervous!

- Then be nervous! I don't know what else to do with you - she laughed.

I don't know how the hell she be so calm.

But thinking back she has already went through with this once so maybe this is why.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Here's your beautiful baby girl, Mrs. Ramos - said the nurse once when she got back from the check-up with our baby and handed her gently to Selvaggia.

I'm still not used to the fact that she's called "Mrs. Ramos"...

It's so weird, but also so good to hear.

The nurse was really nice and helpful to us the whole time.

- And may I ask what name did you choose for her? - she asked.

Me and Selvaggia just looked each other for a moment before turning back, saying at once:

- Amanda!

----- TIME SKIP -----

Within a few days we could go home with our baby which was really good.

I didn't move away from my girls' side for a moment in this 2 days while they were in the hospital and coming home was amazing.

I also made sure that I'll be the best father I can actually be and in the nights when Amanda woke up I went to calm her down...

- You stay and sleep... - I whispered to Selvaggia when she woke up and was about to go to Amanda.

- Okay... - she mumbled, still half asleep.

I got out of the bed and went to see our baby, that was in the other side of our room, picked her up and kissed her head.

- What's the matter, princess? - I whispered while walking around with her, trying to get her to sleep again and at some point I started humming some song that got to my mind.

While I was doing that I noticed Selvaggia was looking at us, smiling tiredly.

- Hm? Why aren't you sleeping? - I asked - Am I too loud?

- No... It's okay - she smiled - I just love to see this... You with our little girl...

She sighed then she continued.

- From the outside I doubt anyone would imagine how adorable you are as a father...

- Adorable? - I gasped, but as I noticed Amanda fell back to sleep I put her down, got back to bed and then we continued - So am I adorable?

- Yes, you are - she smiled and kissed my nose - But now sleep... We both need it.

- I agree - I grinned then kissed her head and as I wrapped my arms around her I fell back to sleep.