Chapter 14

Once when we both finished I helped Selvaggia to get home with her stuff, but once when we arrived to her house we were shocked to see Clari there too.

- What are you doing here? - I asked her.

- You didn't pick your phone up so I got here since I heard you two have been good friends - she said coldly - And seems like I was right.

- Yes, but I came with her to help her out. And what do you expect from me when I'm in the middle of the market? I probably didn't hear it so I'm sorry.

- You didn't hear, or you ignored it.

- I didn't hear it. Stop making up things that are not true at all!

- Say whatever you want.

- We will talk about this later tonight.

- We sure will.

And with that she simply walked away while I finished helping Selvaggia out.

- You really should have gone after her... - she mumbled - I don't want to ruin your marriage...

- If this marriage finishes it'll be only because of Clari and not you - I replied to her - You should never blame yourself for anything that happens... Okay?

- Are you sure?

- Yes, I'm sure.

She sighed then smiled at me while we finished packing into the house.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I honestly wasn't looking forward to get home, but surprisingly Clari was calmer than I thought she will be...

- Finally! You're home! - she said on a cheerful tone.

- Yes, I'm home... Sorry for being late.

- It's okay!

- So why did you have to snap out on Selvaggia for no reason?

- I... I'm sorry about that... I just felt angry...

- And you needed to just snap out like that?

- I really don't know what came into me... I'm really... Really sorry...

- I just don't understand something...

- What...?

- Do you trust me?

- Huh?

- You act on such a jealous way whenever I'm around a woman... You make me feel like you don't trust me and you think I will cheat on you.

- That's not true!

- Of course it isn't as I'd never do such a horrible thing.

She didn't say anything more. She just hugged onto me which I returned.

Although I don't think this problem is done yet...