Chapter 34

Luckily they wanted to do this interview as soon as possible so we got time for it 2 days after the phone call.

Getting together people that were about to help us, starting from the hair dressers to make-up artists everyone were looking weirdly at us.

You know... That "Aww, they're so cute" type of look they were giving us.

They act like they've never seen a couple in love before, or something like that.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Thank GOD... We started pretty quick as well.

Questions after questions we werw answering pretty calmly, until the "big" question actually came.

- So how is it that it has been months since you, Diego divorced from Clara Alonso and yet you still live in the same house as Selvaggia? - asked the riporter directly from me.

- I think by now you have already guessed too - I started then I took Selvaggia's hand gently and continued - Me and this wonderful lady are dating.

Everyone around us gasped.

- Really? - the riporter gasped too.

- Yes, it's true - now Selvaggia spoke up while smiled at me.

- How long have you been together?

- A few months only, but we kept it in secret.

- Huh... But why?

- Because of Diego's complicated divorce and stuff that happened to me as well years ago. In short we wanted to work things out first before we actually share this wonderful news with other people too.

All I was doing right now was to just sitting there and smiling while Selvaggia was speaking.

I couldn't agree more with every single thing she said so I just let her speak.

----- TIME SKIP -----

When the interview finished Selvaggia was so happy and excited.

Guess she was also happy how this thing worked out today...

And so was I.

- I'm so glad to see you happy... - I smiled.

- I'm happy because our relationship will no longer has to be in secret! - she said - Finally I can enjoy my wonderful boyfriend out in public too... - she smiled while kissing my cheek softly.

- I feel the same way... - I smiled back, wrapping both my arms around her - I don't know how long I could've kept myself back around you...

She giggled while I hugged her tightly, just being happy and enjoying the moment.