Chapter 45

When all of us were ready we headed to the studio, where my friend, Mehmet's filming right now.

I called him, just to be sure he knows when we're coming and when that was done we left the hotel with a taxi.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Diego! My friend! It's so good to see you! - Mehmet literally screamed happily when we got there and hugged me tightly - Welcome back here! God, I haven't seen you so long!

- I know and I'm really sorry about that! - I replied while returning the hug - My life was a mess some years ago and then I was simply working on to fix it... Let's just put it that way.

- Either way I'm glad you're okay... And would you finally introduce me to your beautiful family? - he asked while looking over to Selvaggia and Leon.

- Oh yeah! - I laughed as I introduced them to each other, but before I could say anything more someone appeared behind Mehmet, slapping him in the back of his head.

- Ow, what the hell?! - he gasped then turning around and seeing the woman behind him he smirked - Oh, it's you...

- Yes, me... And I'm here to finally get you on set, you idiot! Didn't you hear the director calling?

- My bad. I just wanted to talk to my friend a bit before continue.

The woman suddenly looked at us.

- Oh, so he's your friend! - she said then smiled at us as we also shaked hands - My name's Ozen Tülin and I'm also part of the cast, playing...

- Playing my love! - Mehmet interruped which casued her to slap him again.

- Thank god only Derish is in love with Handan and not in the other way. Atleast I don't need to have a make-out scene with you.

- Oh, come on! You know you love me!

- Oh, hell no! But how about you come to work now? Your friends can come to watch too.

Mehmet smirked and shaked his head while he lead us behind the camera people to watch from there while he's doing what he has to do.

In the meantime another young woman appeared beside us, seeming to be watching the scene as well, getting ready to go up there too.

While waiting she suddenly walked up to us... Or in fact to Selvaggia.

- Hi, are you Selvaggia Lucarelli by any chance? - she asked awkwardly.

- Yes, I am - Selvaggia replied casually which made the woman extremely excited.

- I'm so happy to finally meet you! I heard you're coming here again and I was on to find you once I'm done here! - she said excitedly and while watching them talking I just stayed silent and smiled.