Chapter 54

Leaving Clari's house I felt better than I did before, knowing that I actually did try to make things up with her, even if she doesn't want to be friends with me.

As I arrived home after the meeting Selvaggia was right at the door only seconds after I entered, looking curious...

- She didn't answer me yet - I said - But it's fine...

- Are you sure? - she asked as she knew I wanted to make things up with Clari, even after all the drama that happened between us.

- Yes, I'm sure - I smiled at her - Because I know atleast I tried to do it...

She smiled then kissed me on the cheek.

- Okay... That's good to hear.

- Yeah... But enough about me - I smiled as I caressed her stomach - How're you two feeling?

- Good, good... Feeling better than I did a few days ago - she smiled.

- No sickness?

- There was, but not as much as I had yesterday... For example...

- Okay, that's good.

- Yeah... But...

- But?

- Can you take Leon home from school today? I feel better than some days ago, but not good enough to drive... - she mumbled.

- Alright, I will - I nodded - You just rest and be sure to be fine.

- Thank you... And I will.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Today is the day.

Everything's ready for our big day.

The designer of Selvaggia's dress came today as well to fix some thing on it before the ceremony and while I was waiting for her to arrive I was extremely nervous.

Luckily Alfredo, Fabio and even Tini was here to help me calm down.

- Everything will go perfect! - said Tini - You look amazing and so will Selvaggia! You both love each other and there's nobody that could ruin this day!

- Indeed! - Fabio nodded - Selvaggia has been extremely excited for this day. I honestly have never seen her acting like this.

- Really?

- Yes! Well... I haven't known her when she was married to Leon's father, but I'm pretty sure she's now the happiest person.

- And me... - I smiled.

Suddenly I noticed someone familiar I didn't expect to come at all...

- Clari?

Everyone turned towards her now.

- Hi... - she mumbled.

- You're here!

- I am... And congratulations!

- Thank you...

- I'm not mad anymore - she added - I want to be friends with you again... If that's still up... That you want to be friends...

- Of course! - I nodded happily - Thank you... For coming...

She smiled, nodded and only seconds later Marco appeared beside her.

- And yes... We are dating - Clari added with a smirk as she hugged him then they left to go and sit down.

I was in complete shock by this, but I was happy to know me and Clari can be friends again...

But I couldn't be thinking about this because the time has finally came...