Chapter 52

Selvaggia seemed to nervous when it came to talk about the baby after I woke up, but after 2 other days of me finally getting back to normal she seems so excited.

And honestly I'm excited too and so is Leon.

She was worried that Leon might gonna be against this, but instead he was more than happy about getting a sibling soon.

- You have no idea how happy I am to know... That both you and Leon are happy about this pregnancy... - Selvaggia sighed one morning when we were laying in the bed, just relaxing.

- Why wouldn't we be fine? - I said jokingly - Hearing about the baby in my dream made me so happy... For some time I was rather scared to wake up... And might realize what I heard wasn't even true... But it was and I'm truly happy...

- I'm glad to hear that... - she smiled and blushed softly - I can't wait for him, or her to be born... Honestly - she sighed while caressed her stomach.

I placed my hand on top of her hand gently which made her smile even more.

- I'm happy to see you happy... And I can't wait to have our baby too... - I said while hugging her gently.

Our wedding is near... In fact it's in 4 days from today and we both are nervous and excited about it at the same time.

----- TIME SKIP -----

By the day of the wedding we also decided to have a photoshoot together and by that I mean a wedding photoshoot after the wedding.

We planned out everything as Selvaggia's starting to have her stomach now growing and to be honest this was the other thing that inspired me to have this shoot.

Luckily for me Selvaggia was also into it.

- Sounds good - she smiled - It's gonna be exciting! I haven't been on an actual photoshoot for a really long time.

- Well, now it's time for us to have one... Together - I grinned while caressing her cheek softly.

She just smiled then kissed me happily on the lips.

I just feel so happy.

I hope nothing and nobody will ruin our special day...