Chapter 56

We decided to still have Selvaggia's radio show on Wednesday so she can actually say she's going to be off from it for a few months because of our honeymoon and also because of the baby.

I can't get over the fact that she's actually my wife and that she's going to have our baby... Mine and hers...

This makes me so happy...

By the way since the wedding happened whole Italy has been talking about it.

It makes me even happier because whoever is talking about us they say they're glad to see both me and her happier than we were before.

I don't know if I've ever looked depressed, but it seems I'm obviously happier... They just know it since they see me from the outside.

So yeah... I'm happy...

And so is she...

And even people that didn't like us together before...

Just as Ivana...

She seems to be accepting me which I'm really glad and relieved about since she's really close to Selvaggia and I was worried that she might can make her change her mind, or something, but she didn't.

- I'd never make her change her mind - she told me - I'll always support her in whatever she wants to do and only try to change her mind if something, or someone's too bad for her... And you're not that bad...

I smiled a bit and nodded.

- Thank you... I'm glad...

- But then be a good father to both Leon and the baby too!

- I will... I promise I will.

- I know... I can see that already - she smiled.

This made me so happy.

I'm truly happy that everything's turning out so well by now.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Finally we went off to our honeymoon to have some relaxing time together.

Selvaggia was already 4 months pregnant so we decided to not to make this trip too long, but long enough to have a great time while only focusing on each other.

And our baby girl...

- Do you have any idea about a name for our baby girl? - she asked one evening when we were laying in the bed.

- Hm... I've been thinking about this, but I only could come up with one name - I said.

- And what's the name?

- Amanda...

- Amanda... - she repeated - That's a lovely name... I like it...

- You do?

- Yes... - she grinned - A-m-a-n-d-a R-a-m-o-s... - she sang while she had her up in the air and I also did the same while linked my fingers gently with hers and kissing her hand softly and happily.