Chapter 4

The last few weeks of work went by really fast and by now we were at the wedding part which was the last scene me and Clari had together.

Sadly.

But today I'm gonna do what I wanted to do and what German has already done.

As we were filming I actually felt extremely nervous.

I planned to ask Clari to be my wife in front of everyone that are here right now and I know they're my friends, but I'm still nervous.

I can't help it!

Uhh... Anyway...

Time to finish filming!

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Okay! Okay... We're done! - said Martin and by this point he was crying and by crying I mean crying for real.

The sam was going on with Mirta and Alfredo too.

The only difference was that Alfredo already knew what I was about to do.

After the kiss me and Clari just stared at each other for some seconds before I stepped back and called out for everyone...

- Before you'd leave to have your break... I want to say something...

I took a deep breath then turned back to the confused Clari.

- Clari... You and everyone know... That you mean the world to me... - I said as I kissed her hand - I'd do anything for you...

She smiled softly.

- And exactly this is why I need to ask you this...

I now let go of her hand, got on my knee while I got the diamond right I got her in my hand.

- Will you make the happiest man on earth and marry me?

Yes.

I finally did it.

And I can see Clari nearly crying when she said:

- Yes!!

At this point everyone cheered around us while I stood up, slid the ring on her finger then kissed her lovingly and happily on the lips.

My happiness was bigger than ever.

I was maybe even happier than I was when she said yes to me when I asked her to be my girlfriend.

- I love you so much... - she said happily once when we broke our happy kiss - I don't know if I'll be a good wife to you... But I'll try my best...

- You will be perfect... - I smiled - I know you will... Just as how perfect girlfriend you have been...

At this point she was crying in happiness while hugging tightly onto me.

We both were incredibly happy and couldn't wait to get married for real.