Chapter 25

A/N: I didn't want to make a complete A/N part in the book now so I might as well gonna write this here...

I have a new book, called "Ghost in the Shell" which is gonna be about both couples I usually write about (Diegia, Germangie in this case), but either of them will happen at the very beginning so don't give up on the book right away, okay?

Okay. Thank you ;)

The next day I had to go to finish this complicated divorce off.

- We'll come with you! - said Selvaggia immediately - We're not letting you go alone!

- We? - I asked back and just as I did Leon appeared next to her.

- Yes! We are coming with you! - he said cheerfully.

- Why would you want to come to such a boring event? - I asked jokingly.

- Because we are family now! And family supports each other!

Family?

So I'm also a part of his family now?

This is just too adorable.

And as I looked up at Selvaggia she just smiled at me.

- You have no choice, but to take us with you - she said with a cheeky smile on her face.

- Well... Then come!

They are so adorable.

----- TIME SKIP -----

As we got to finish this both hateful and supportive fans were nearby which was both annoying and a relief to see.

When I saw Clari I swear I felt like I'm looking at some witch, or a lion that's about to kill me because she's hungry, or something.

- Ready for the last papers to sign? - she asked.

- So ready - I replied.

You know... I always thought our marriage will last longer and not just 7 years.

But whatever.

Now all I need is to finish this.

- Ah... I can see you took your new girlfriend with you as well - she said coldly, referring to Selvaggia which made me really angry.

- Let's just finish this and then goodbye forever - I hissed.

- So she is.

- That's none of your business, Clara Alonso!

She just shrugged and walked away while I felt a hand on my shoulder while another, tiny one on my hand.

This is kinda cute how both Selvaggia and Leon thought about the same thing at the same time to make me feel better which worked too.

And as we went to finish things up within a few hours we left the place.

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Do you want to come with me to the house, or want to go home? - I asked them - Because I still need to get some stuff from Clari...

- We'll go home now... But hurry back, okay? - Selvaggia replied as she was looking worriedly at me - And don't get into any deeper argument with her... It's not worth it anymore...

- Okay - I nodded and kissed her head while we were in the car - I'll hurry...

And later after taking them home I headed to Clari's house to get the rest of my things from her.