Thirty-Four:::Power Trip::::

A/N: Hey guys whenever people put an author's note, I'm not going to perp-I hate em and usually just dont read them. but I have 2....so just take a little read. It pertains especially to you, so finish reading the chapter and then keep scrolling to the bible of a 'note' I typed you. THANKS!-Jourdan 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEFA

Once again another relationship has been ruined by Chris. Fucker doesnt only give me my check ,but was suppose to be my fucking boy? That’s gone. I had feelings for Crenshaw, but to watch them kiss on that stage was the fat lady singing for me. Getting her back was great but now that I get she’s nothing but a groupie looking for some status, I’m Done with her.

Since all that shit I’ve been like A$AP, fucking bad bitches has been my fucking 99th problem. Up until lately if a chick wanted to swallow some kids for a backstage pass, she could. I would have a full lap at every club and paparazzi would be all over it. We would smile at every camera just for Cren to eat her heart out and for Chris to see that theres no tears over some ass; No matter how fine it was.

Deciding that I needed to show up for at least one rehearsal, eventhough just about all the stuff they know-I’ve taught them. It’s good to show some face every once in a while.Capped up in some sweats and smelling fresh, I dawned out into the cruel world. Lighting a cigarette to take the edge off of the hangover, I pushed my shades up some and moved a bit faster. Never know when I could find a warm body, hah sound like a vampire or some shit. I smirked at my own thoughts and opened the door to the studio.

Hearing my crew talking I decided to walk slower, not seeing a reason to pick up the pace if they aren't really working yet in the first place. I stopped outside the studio room, taking a few more drags on my cigarette. Outside I was able to hear some of their conversation. Shaking my head a little at Marv's scary ass. I hear them talking about his girl and her phone.

Leaning a little closer I hear, Crenshaw's name. Crenshaw. We aren't together but that doesn't mean her name doesn't bring up some feelings. Hearing all the shit that could have gone down between them and that Brooke posted the pictures.... BROOKE POSTED THE PICTURE?!

My feet scrambled to get into the room. Opening the door I saw Christie and Waldi looking through the phone as Marv began to pace infront of them mumbling about all the signs he missed on while Brooke was sneaking around. Ristie being the hot head she was immediately called Bow back explaining to him the situation. Wal was the one to look up and see me. He was the calmed of them all, probably the wisest out of the entire crew.

"This was Brooke's fault-not Crenshaw's." I said as my mind put all the pieces together. I stared at my crew and was quickly calmed by Wal, but not quick enough. In my mind, practice was cancelled. I moved towards the exit and out the door. Fuck it, she's talking to me now.

CRENSHAW

Paris moving back in was a big relief to me. When we were finished with our heart to heart the other day, we let it all come out. We changed into our absolute bummiest clothes and told everything. She admitted to planning the lapdance at the release party. She also told me that she knew Trey was cheating on her this entire time. With hesitation-I told her about the boutique visit before Vegas. She looked at me for a minute then told me they broke up after the release party a few days ago.

Nodding her head, she sniffled as tears rolled. Fixing our faces, I started to tell the entire fucked up lust triangle I played into. She watched me and commented here and there with her pervy humor and offered support where needed. Once I finished she didn't do anything but smile and offer me a quart of Oreo Ice cream, which I took greedily.