Fifteen:Ready?? Absolut-ly

Walking into the hotel, I had to blink a few hundred times to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. “Brooke!” I said taking off my shades, looking around the room. “The Absolut Suite? Wait, I didn’t ask for this suite. I asked for the Tower Suite.” she said turning to the Manager who was escorting us to our rooms.Paris’ eyes looked like they were bugging out of her hear as she walked into the room and explored as Brooke and I were stunned confused.

He looked at her laughing, “They told me you would say that. This was paid for by and Mr.Charlie Brown and a Mr.StealYoGirl and a Mr.Lambo Moss.They left a gift for each of you in your rooms.” Handing each of us a room key with a different color. We all rolled our eyes and snickered at the names they paid for the rooms under.

“For a Miss Paris Jennings, the Ruby Red Suite. Miss Crenshaw Reid you were given the  Peach Suite and finally Miss Brooklyn Kingsley you have the Mandarin Suite. My name is Jackson and if you need anything my number is on the fridge, enjoy your stay ladies and I hope love the rooms.”

With that he walked out opening the doors for the bellhops behind them rolling in with our luggage. They stood looking around the grand suite as surprised as we did. I walked over tipped and thanked them and went off to discover what my room looked like.

It was blue with hit of light pink. The floor was covered with cool tiles that looked as if I was walking on water the only was I could tell that I wasn’t was through each step I took around the room. Taking my things and putting them into the draws in the closet I plopped down on the bed, to feel and crumpled up pieces of paper. Pulling them out from under me, I read them.

Choose this room especially for you, seems like it fit your personality more. Well I hope you feel good and swagg it up over there in Vegas. What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas!

---Love Chris

ps. Heres a bottle on me,drink this one with a one-night stand

I smiled and blushed a little reading it and put in on the nightstand where there was a bottle and a box of rubbers. Shaking my head I scooped up the box and shoved them into the drawer before Brooke and Paris came in to check out my room. Remembering about the second note I unfolded it and read it.

This is my apology, I hope you and your girls have a good time.

---Shad

I had to reread the note a couple of times to make sure I wasnt seeing things. Bow and Trey really paid for our suites. I get why Chris did, he’s just a loveable sweetheart. I’ve got issues with both of the guys which makes this incredibly surprising, unless Chris put them up to it. Then that would make me feel worse.....

“Okay, Chica lets see that room!!!” Paris came in with a black and white mask and Brooke a black top hat. I laughed at both of their extravagant entrances to my room. “What in the world?” I asked looking at their props. “Where’d you get those???” looking around for mine.

“With the notes they left a bottle, a personalized gift and a prop for the masqurade party they planned for tonight.” Brooke said looking at her note.

“What was your personalized gift and where’s your prop??” Paris asked searching on my night stand, then pulling open the draw with her mouth gapped open. “Oh Shit! The girl got a pack of rubbers!!! And they’re Magnums!!!!!! She gonna get some tonite!!!!” She threw a handful at me and Brooke laughing and wrapped her boa around my neck.

“Found it!” Brook shouted out she pulled off the wall what I thought was a room decoration. Then holding it up to her face, “It’s a surgical mask! Tooo Cute!” It had graffiti on it, in pink, baby blue, mocha and purple. It looked super similar to what Nicki wore to the VMAS. Taking it from Brooke and walking into the bathroom I tried it on. The girls followed suit right beside me posing as was pulled out out phone posing with out gifts. These may be from them but tonight, I’m making sure they’re gonna be faaaaaaaar from  our minds.