Three:Not Exactly How I Planned

In The Air

Chapter 3

I fell back onto Paris’ bed stuffed and sleepy. It should be illegal to let starving people into a Chinese restaurant that has a 3 for 5 buck deal. If I gained a midget by tomorrow, I would not be surprised.”Come on bae, we got a party to get ready for! Get up!!!” she said searching through her closet.

“Nooooooo. I wanna go to sleep.Tell him I don’t feel good and got sick from the Chinese we just got finished eating,” I groaned out putting my face in the pillow. I felt her grab my ankles and drag me to the edge of the bed. For us to be the same size, she’s stronger than she looks. “Go take a shower, you smell like shrimp fried rice. “

“Fine!!!” I got out of her bed and headed to my room to get ready.

Hanging my jacket up I saw my striped mini and hearted crop top. “Hmm, this’ll work,” I thought out loud. I pulled off my clothes, careful to line my sneakers and hat  back up on the rack. Got in the shower,washed my hair, used some strawberry-kiwi body spray I stole from Paris. Smoothing out the skirt across my tighs, I saw Paris pop her head into my room.

“Oooo, you tryna get some aint chu?” she said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes while slipping my heels on.Making sure my toes weren’t jacked up, before switching them with the hearted peep toes.

“Well I came in here to see if you needed some help with your outfit, but you looks like you got that handled.” She spun me around to check, then ran into her room coming back with accessories. She slipped a heart chain around my neck, gave me lightning bolt earrings and a belly piercing. When she handed me the piercing, I looked at her like she had lost her ever loving mind. She squatted down and was face to stomach with me, I quickly backed up telling her no.

“Shut up and let me explain! This is a fake piercing, it’s gonna pinch you belly button and make it seem like you have the acutal piercing. You remember Dharia, back in sophmore year?” she asked cleaning of the jewelry.

“No way! That thing was real she always had it in!!!” I exclaimed not believing her.

“Nah boo, that was fake. It fell out at the graduation party when Marquise decided he wanted to go down on her in one of the bedrooms. He saw it and bounced, turns out she had told him that wasn’t her only piercing and he wasn’t feeling her without it.”

“Wow, she really was a hoe” I laughed as Paris clipped on the rose chained piercing. I walked over the the mirror inspecting her work.

“That actually does make a difference, huh?” I grinned. She came up next to me, checking herself out too.  “We both bout to go get some girl, ‘cause that right there yo new fuck ‘um dress.” She smirked playing with the tasseled trim on her shirt. The grey fine threaded dress stopped at her thigh, it almost reminded me of Kelly Rowland’s Motivation video. She had her same curly hair,but curled one side up so much it looked chopped off.

“Nice look,Mama!!” I said standing aside to let her have the mirror. Added a little gloss and a little sparkle spray and headed out to the club.

I saw Paris pull out her phone as we were about to enter the club. “Hey, we gotta go the other way.” She said making her way through the crowd of people behind us.

“Wait, why? Isn’t this the club?” I asked confused why we were using another entrance when we were about to go in. She looked to each side of her, before pushing me down a alley.

“Shit! NO! Wait, I don’t do allies!Especially the kind that has graffiti on the wall,with no exit on the other side of it!” I finished. She shushed me then knocked on the side door, a really intimidating guy came out of the building. In hand was a what looked like a ipad thing, he looked up at Paris and groaned.