Eighteen:Smokingg,Hottie...Hefa,Hefa,Hefa!!!

Authors Note:

You guys have no idea how good it feels to have people send  me messages yelling at me to write a new chapter.Thanks so much for the motivation. I know some of yall are looking for the boys in all this...but believe me I'm leaving them out for a few chapters  for a reason .They'll  be back hunny bunches I promise. 

K? Oka now that's we got that cleared up

Heres to you!! (Enjoy the picture!!)

______________________________________________________________________________

My vision was a little fuzzy as we walked through the hotel lobby to the elevator. Laughing and tripping over my own feet, we began to get a few looks from people. Noticing the little comments off to the side, Brooke wrapped her arm around my sides easing me through the elevator and later to our room.

Smiling a thank you to my best friend, I gave her a thumbs up as she shoved me into my bed. “I’m gonna go get you some tylenol for that hammer you’re gonna have swinging at your head later.” I head her laugh before I drifted of to sleep.

Having the urge to pee and throw up jolted me out of my bed. Giving me a major head rush, making it even harder to get to the bathroom. Getting dizzy because of  water-like tiled floor. I dropped into a heap on the floor only a few feet away from the bathroom, then snatching the trashcan that was next to my head. I was forced to release all the drinks and snacks I consumed not even 10 hours ago. Then hearing the rush of feet. Ugh feet, I heaved even more into the plastic bin.

“Ay, ay, ay it’s okay. Shhhhhh....” I heard a voice, but being too focused on getting rid of the awful feeling in my stomach I wasn’t paying attention to who it was. They held my hair out of the way and rubbed my dress clad back as I breathed deep pushing the can away from my view.

They smelled like chlorine and put water droplets in my hair as I slumped into their frame. Cooling me down, with the water that was left over on their body  we stayed like that for a while. Being too hammered to actually think of time, I calmed by counting how many breaths the body holding me took.Getting up to 68, the body moved taking me with it. I was in his muscled, rippling with tribal shoulder ,and chest tattooed arms.

We were moved to the bathroom where I was placed in the bath tub, with a new bin being placed right next to me. My vision shifting between good,great,horrible and blind I could tell this person had long hair. Down to his butt, that was covered with blue shorts hanging off his waist. Hearing water hitting the inside of the sink and what I thought was humming. I closed my eyes for a second, only to be shaken back up by cautious hands.

“Mami, I need you to stay up for a little while longer,” he was soft and almost silent as he dabbed a cold rag to my head, cheeks and neck. Having the comfort of a cooled object against my heated, hungover skin made me want to sink deeper into slumber. “Hmmmm, I’m gonna sing a song but I need to you to finish it for me to stay up, oka?” he asked. Replying back with a small smile and a breathy yes, I agreed.

“A tornado flew around my room before you came Excuse the mess it made It usually doesn't rain in...” he stopped walking into the bedroom, the returning with a silver tray that had a bottle of tylenol and a glass of water. Giving him a smile for the song choice, I finished the phrase

“Southern California, much like Arizona

My eyes don’t shed tears but boy they bawl

When I’m thinkin bout you....”

My eyes started to close when he started to brush my hair away from my face. Twisting onto my side to look at him, the lights we turned down. Thankfully, that would have killed my eyes with this fucked up hangover. “Come on, don’t leave me hanging.”

I stopped singing and continued to hum the song to it’s completion as he chimed in singing at certain parts. Ending he chucked lightly sitting me up handing me the Tylenol bottle and the glass bottle of Absolut. Feeling my face wrinkle up in disgust remembering the taste and smell of the last glass of alcohol that I had. I pushed the vodka glass away shaking my head. He chuckled harder.

“Just making sure you learned your lesson and to make sure your don’t have the urge to  let go of anymore from last night.” The cold rag touched my brow as he stared me down while I swallowed the pill and  glass of water he had sitting on the counter.Regaining some pride and a little bit of sobriety I looked at him.

“Hefa, thank you...” I said sitting my head on top of my arms across the side of the tub. Watching him, I noticed his stomach coiling and uncoiling as he breathed. “Nice abs,” I squeezed my eyes shut realizing I said that out loud. He bit his lip, holding in a laugh as I flushed pink. Hiding my face,he replied “You’re welcome, thanks and nice cheeks, Rosalinda.” He bent down and grazed the side of my face with some of his hair as he moved my arms away, keeping me from hiding my face. Stealing my eyes he smiled, “Hi...”

Chuckling, I moved to get out the tub. Feeling a bit ridiculous being fully clothed, in a tub with a air drying, half-naked,dancing, Hispanic-Hawaii inside my personal space bubble. Almost wanting to strip in that very moment. I relaxed my nerves and continued to try to make an effort to get out of the bathroom.He just stopped me from continuing and picked me up the same way he put me down.

Carrying me into the bedroom, I forced myself not to look at the floor this time. “I see why  you couldn’t make it to the bathroom. I’m fully sober and can’t even focus because it looks like I’m walking on water.” Laughing again, I hit the soft comforter of the bed. A hand went over my ankle and I froze.

“I’ll let you do everything else, I’m just getting the things that’ll be a little more complicated for a drowsy-recovering  lush.” Untensing my leg muscle, I allowed him to take off my heeled wedges, belt,off the shoulder shirt. While he left  my dress and the rest of my clothes to me.

“Hefa, thanks  again for helping me.” I said pulling out a random black tee and shorts, I shuffled to the bathroom.Washing up quickly and  taking a minute to comb through my nest of a head. I  walked back to  the room. Finding Hefa sitting on the edge of my bed. I shuffled back dying to get  under the covers with him. I huffed at my thoughts of hours earlier and the dance we shared. I crawled into the  bed.

“Please don’t take this the wrong way, but can I sleep with you? You know  just to make sure you don’t get sick again because all the other rooms that you said were free aren’t free anymore....” I just laughed and threw open the covers scooting to the right of the bed.  Feeling the heat under the sheets increase because of the other human being in it with me. I  unconsciously scooted closer to him, only to have a hand stroke my cheek then lead back up to  my hair. “Go to sleep, Mami.” Not fully getting the comfort I wanted, I  was happy enough that I got what I needed.