Twenty-Five:Getting It Together

“Hef hasn’t called me, text me or anything!” I explained to Paris and Brooke as we stretched out all over our white sectional. Paris played with my hair in her lap sighing, listening to me go on about my love life.

“You know, you could just confront them both” Brooke started.  “Chris has his big album release party coming up. You really wanna drag him and Hef along then dump one at the party? They’re both gonna be there...WORKING TOGETHER. That’s just fucked up.”

“I mean, come on. You’ve been with both of them, but do they know that?” Paris’ asked looking down at me. Forgetting to tell her that Hef was with me before Chris came over. “Kinda,  I didn’t tell Chris that we hooked up in Vegas. But I think he knows that we got closer. I feel like such a hoe!” I said laughing, but really wanting to cry a little.

Brooke gasped, “Bow!!!” she yelled sitting up quickly. Not understanding what in the hell she was talking about I looked at her confused.

“What?” I asked. We had a momentary relationship-if you could even call it that. He was cool, but couldn’t seem to handle being in a relationship. He was more of the one-night stand type of guy. And I’m currently that one-night stand type of girl. So much for not dating artist....

“You said you were going with him to the release party weeks ago! Before we even decided to go to Vegas, remember?” Paris commented.
Hitting myself in the head remembering that he had asked me, “Shit he did! Wait doesn’t he still go with that one chick?Uhm...that stripper. Jolie, Julie, Jasmine, Jamie...What’s her name?” I snapped my finger asking to no one in particular.

“Joie,” Paris grumbled rolling her eyes. What was that about? Brooke said what I was thinking,

“Uhm, I’m guessing you don’t like her, Frenchie?” she said laughing a bit.

“No, bitch stepped on my heels and bumped into me first time I met her. Ain’t apologize or shit, just stank. She’s a gold digger. She even tried flirting with Trey when we were in the studio-and Bow was right there! But you know what I ain’t even mad. Groupies gotta get paid too, hell.” she finished messing with her phone.

“So, Bow is out of the question?” I asked hoping for a ‘yes’.
“I mean if you don’t feel like messing with a baby-daddy. Than I would say so.” she said tapping on her iPhone.
“WHAT!?!” I asked sitting up, and turning to snatch her phone.

“Mediatakeout has a whole album of Bow and Joie. All of them have her trying to hide a baby bump and them holding hands” Brooke said looking up from her sidekick.

“Wow, it’s been like almost a month and she showing already?” I thought out loud, then connecting the dots. “Oh he’s nasty.” Paris said closing her Mediatakeout App getting away from his pictures. She was already pregnant when he asked me out...

“Yeah, that nigga definitely is not being your date,” Brooklyn said, “He gon’ be the next Weezy, keep playing,” she said laying back down.

“Okay, so going alone is an option,” I said. “You got two dudes that are going to be at same event at the same damn time and are probably gonna be looking for you to be on either of their arms,you better choose one. This could get in the way of their professional relationship, if you let it get to that level” she offered.

If I go with Chris, I could seem like gold digger, but if I go with Hef it could start a whole mess of shit. Especially with all those pictures that the paparazzi got of us coming out of the airport together from Vegas.

“I think you should come with me, I’m going with Marv, Waldi and Christie. They’re dancing later but for most of the party their just guest.” Nodding my head in agreement with her idea.

The party is this weekend, giving me a few days to get my shit together. But for now I’m putting it aside. “I don’t know about you but I haven’t been to gym in forever and I’m not having a jiggly tummy with this new dress I got. You in?” Paris’ asked hitting my thigh making it shake. Gasping at her hitting me, then noticing my jelly too as we got up starting to head to change.

“Know what, get up we need to get going right now!” she said continuing to hit my jellied thighs laughing, making all of us break out into giggling fits.

“Hey, maybe Chris takes ass and thighs over tits?” Brooke said earning a pillow to the stomach landing on Pari’s bed.

“Yeah? At least I got something back here! Got a booty like a pancake-Flat FlapJack!” I said quoting one of Tyga’s lyrics.

“Awh, now you’re quoting his songs!!! You sprung hoe!” Paris said pinching my cheeks.

“That was Tyga, retard! And so what!?” I said defending myself.

“You quote Treeeeeey all the time!” I said air humping infront of her face. Moaning all of Trey’s names rubbing my hands all over. Brooke shrieked as Paris started blushed pushing me towards the my room to change. Brooke came bounding in my room to get something to change into, stopping to look at me.

“Are you really okay with this whole situation? I mean, really. We can runaway to Costa Rica today and get you a hot Brazilian.” Laughing at her horrible geography, I answered.

“I’ll have to see one of them eventually. I’m just going to get it over with after the party. But for the time being I’m just going to let them choose. I hooked up with Hef in Vegas and Chris here. I really like Hef but Chris is amazing too. I think they can guess what’s going on but I don’t know how I’m going to walk away from this without leaving someone with bad feelings.” I finished pulling on my crop sweatshirt and sneakers.

“Okay, well whatever you choose. We’ll always be here for you, I mean unless you choose Marv or Trey. Then we’ll  just have to kill you,” she laughed kissing my forehead then leaving with a pair of leggings and pink chrome high tops.

A few minutes later we left squeezing into the cab heading out to a girl day. “Cren, call Ristie and tell her that we’re coming to pick her up,” Paris asked me as she applied some gloss and fixed her hair.

Reaching into my backpack, feeling everything but what I need. “Shit” I cursed remembering not to grab my phone before leaving. “Brooke can I see yours? Left mine.” I asked pouting she ‘awh’ed me handing me her. Looking at her screen saver quote, ‘The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.’ Shaking my head at her, always was one to love gossip. Gotta love her though.