Sixteen:More Surprises and A Little Seduction

• Dedicated to ThoseThatMessagedMe

Notes from various songs played at we listened to one of Brooke’s ‘prep-time’ playlist.Paris ordered room service while dancing around me and Brooklyn lay out the outfits. Taking things away and adding accents to each of the outfits. Fluffing my hair a little I told the girls I was going to take a bath to chill before we start to get ready.

Paris winked at me, “yeah, make sure you smell reeeallll attractive. Cause tonite, baby we’re gettin’ you a man sweetheart. Somebody beat it till it tenderized.”

I stood there with my mouth gaped open and Brooke just laughed her ass of the bed. “Whatever” I said trying to brush it off. Walking into my room’s bathroom I filled the tub, messing with my phone to see if anyone was trying to get ahold of me.Scrolling through the messages I text Chris, Shad and Trey saying thanks for the room and gifts. Then turning my phone on vibrate and tossing it on my bed. Peeling off my clothes I got ready to take a long soak.

After relaxing a bit, there was a knock on the bedroom door. Knowing it was one of the girls to tell me to get out and start getting ready, I pulled up the plug to the tub and wrapped the towel around my body.

“Bout time you got out. Thought the tub ate you or something”,  Brook laughed at me laying my outfit and mask on the bed. Putting a robe on, I open the curtains to see the glowing lights of the strip. Putting my head against the glass to cool my temple from the steamy bath.

“Ay, whats up with you Mama??” she asked coming up behind me,putting her chin on my shoulder looking at the view.

“What Paris’ said, am I like a stiff? I know I don’t sleep as much as a groupie ,but I’m no nun!” I realized I was going on a bit of a rant. Brooke just looked at me and shrugged her shoulders.

“Don’t take it so seriously! You know how Paris is,she just wants you to have some fun. Like earlier, she told me that she’s single this week.” I turned to look at Brooke surprisingly, but happy for her deciding to have some fun. Hey, Trey had his-why can’t she have hers?

“Exactly,but we're going out tonight and have some fun. The fun that stays in Vegas and makes you wake up feeling excited as hell for the next day!" I said grinning at Brooklyn.

She smiled at me winking as I started lotioning up. "Well, Ima leave you to get ready call me if you need some help getting ready. Your outfit's cute and I picked it out so you shouldn't have any trouble." shaking my head a her as she left, I prepped for tonight. Tonight, I wasn't just another night. Tonight we’re gettin’ it in.

Checking ourselves in the mirror one more time. Paris straightened her mask adding more gloss and eyeliner. Brooke was already walking towards the door when a knock sounded. Peering my head out the bathroom with Paris we watched as Brooke opened the door.

“Good Evening, Ladies. I’m looking for a Miss Crenshaw Reid?” the man spoke, asking as if this person was really real.

“Yes? That would be me.” I came out asking what I was being called for.

“Well, I believe this belongs to you.” He handed me a Buggati key and note that had my name on it.

I remembered how much you liked my baby Top Gun, so I’m giving you and your girls a lil somethin somethin similar  to flaunt in. Hey you my girl so, I cant let you go around lookin for cabs in Vegas!

-Breezy

“Oh My God, you guys Chris is giving us his Buggati!” I said jumping making my hair fly everywhere. I was so damn excited, I even hugged the guy at the door. “Thank you!!!” I yelled shutting the door. Brooke ran over to the huge glass window to find the car. It sat infront of the hotel, visible to all shinning red and grey with a black tint. Attracting a bit of a crowd of spectators too.

Pulling on my mask, we left for the Vegas Masquerade. Driving up to the club was just too funny, but hopping out that sexy car. You should pay to be able to do that more than once in a night. People watched us like a celebrities. Paris and Brooklyn I understand, but me? I’m just now becoming to be in the spotlight because of the connections I’m making.

Just like when I was with Bow, boys broke their necks and girls looked grim. Walking up to the door, the bouncer watched us get out our car and didn’t object to us getting in the party. As if it was all set up for us, confetti and bottles popped as we stepped in. Screams and music was heard as 3 guys and 2 girls came up to us.

All of them dressed hot with a black mask covering their eyes. The girls shooed the guys towards us, each one pulling us towards the clearly marked off section behind the bar through a false wall. Pushing it, it flipped us to the other side where the party continued and was bigger. Our names were called out from one side. Brooke took our hands and tugged us towards the voice.

Whoever they were stood up on the couch and held up a bottle. Getting closer I spot Hefa from the studio with Waldi, looking around Marv was in the DJ booth. Then seeing Christie hugging Brooke and Paris and winking at me. Going up the the guys I got attacked by Waldi, then Hefa stand by with a glass for me. Grinning, I took it from him and downed the whole thing.

Laughing he took the rest of his and did the same. I watched him as he took 3 big glups then pulling him onto the dance floor as Marv played a old one. Scratching it up with adlibs here and there.

Grabbing Hefa by the collar of his shirt, smirking like a devil. I didn’t have to do much pulling until  he got the hint and put his hands on my hips, moving with me.He grinned into my neck spinning around me, doing a bit of a salsa move before twirling me. Stopping me with his body, I felt the crowd disperse around us. Realizing they moved to watch, we stepped forward a few times before he slid me between his legs.

Putting me behind him, I took the time to grind against his back, reaching my hands from his back to chest then wrapping my leg around his thigh. I felt him laugh as he reached around me to  my waist twirling me to his front.

He rocked us together, taking my hands and intertwining them with his. Hugging them round my chest, he popped his gasket (chest pop) radiating through me.I gasped feeling the passion behind his moves and how well they went with the music.Hearing the music die slowly the flames between our bodies as we moved, continued to glow as the song changed.