Nineteen: "Youz A Hoe!!"

Turning on me side, I felt his arm curl and pull me closer towards the other side of the bed. Smirking a little, I moved forward father away from him. Trying to reach the edge of my side to get out of bed. “Stop it!” he whined into my ear. Slightly at talking level, made me internally wince. Noting that me hangover was still showing very few side effects.

“Why, I’m awake. Besides it’s cold now, where the covers??” I said searching around on the bed.

“It’s your fault for tossing and turning in your sleep.Think you must a forgot that I was here and basically rolled over onto me. Had me doing acrobatics trying to keep you from falling off the bed, and this being a king-there was plenty of room. But back to the point, you threw the sheets off last night.” Looking down to the single sheeted bed, I felt my face flush in embarrassment.

“Ugh, are you serious??” I asked peeking through the pillow I shoved in my face.

“Nah, I actually kicked the covers off. It got hot, and I didn’t think it would be appropriate to strip down anymore.” He laughed as I threw the pillow I had at him.

“Thanks for being so courteous!” Rolling over to my side, I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

“OH MY GOD!! I’m sooo sorry, I’ll come back later.” I spit out mouthwash as soon as I heard, whoever it was yell.

Rushing back out into the bedroom, I saw a shaking Hefa laying on the bed, with his trunks covered by a pillow. His hair was hanging down from his face freely as he laughed even harder.

Partially clueless on the whole matter, I listened as he tried to explain the situation through his laughing fit. Only catching, “Brooke....in....I...naked” and “you trouble”. He fell back onto the mattress holding his stomach still laughing, I couldn’t help but laugh with him after I put the pieces together.

She thought I got some! I’m not that lucky, turning to finish brushing my teeth my eyes caught the sight of Hefa’s v-cut as his trunks hung loosely off his waist. Well I guess I was kinda lucky, but not as lucky as I hoped for. Looking to him I smiled, “Hef, really. Thank you.” I said with all seriousness. He just nodded his head and smiled back at me.

Walking into the bathroom, I saw his figure walk out of the bedroom and shut the door behind him. Letting out a sigh I relaxed my shoulders. I should probably go downstairs and let the rest of them know I’m still alive before they grill Hef on where he’s been for the last six hours.Picking out a casual strapless dress, snagging some fishnets from Pari’s room and finishing the look with some ankle boots. Impressed with my boho look, I went to take a shower and prep for the day.

After getting dressed I walked downstairs pulling my flat ironed hair into a messy bun ontop of my head, seeing Marv and Brooke dancing to T-Pain’s Booty Work on Dance Central.I'm guessing the hotel supplied the whole load of entertainment ever thought of.  Laughing as Marv started popping mirroring the movements on the plasma screen infront of him. I looked around the room to see Christie and Waldi dying on rounded couches near them.

“Oh snap, look whos alive!!” Christie said giving me the eye nudging an elbow at Waldi and nodding towards me. “Mhmmm lookin like she hasnt slept for hours,” he commented grinning at me relaxing into the couch. Sticking my tongue out at the both of them,she retorted. As I walked over to them,

“Yea, bet someboy did ALOT of licking last night from all the commotion I heard coming from your room last night. Uhm, you would happen to know where Hefa was between the hours of 4 and 9 would you??” My mouth gaped open as she finished, earning oooo’s and awwwhhh snap’s from the other 3 witnesses around the room.

Not knowing how to explain my situation without sounding dirty, I just gave up, sighed grabbed the closest pillows chucking them at her, Waldi, Marv and the unexpecting Brooke. Breaking up the whole conversation, we began engaging in major couch pillow fight. Right when Christie pinned me to the couch about to smother a laughing me with a pink pillow, we heard the door slam. Everyone froze even Marv, who was the most ninja like pillow fighter I’ve ever seen.

We all looked up to see Hef holding 2 boxes of Dunkin Donuts and Pari right next to him with 2 cup holders full of Starbucks drinks. Both of them looking all around the room seeing the pillows,couch seats, game cases, shoes,sandals,glasses and snapbacks spread throughout the living room. Then Hefa’s eyes zoned in on me under Christie, she looked to where he was staring and hit me in the face with the pillow she was holding over her head. Making everyone bust out laughing as she rolled the both of us over onto the floor,holding out stomachs dying.

Getting up and fixing the room, we ate breakfast out on the terrace. Then Brooke had to spoil the whole freaking moment by reviving the conversation I had killed with pillows. “So, uhm Hef where’d you go last night. I remember you swimming with all of us for like a hour ,then you left to get towels and didn’t come back. What happened???” She said glancing at me then Hef who was sitting next to me, biting into her danish. I saw a smirk make its way to his face as he took a sip from cup.

“Ah nothing really. Just tended to a friend who needed some help,” he replied smoothly not even flinching a bit.

“It got little loud, so I was getting worried about you and your friend last night.” Her emphasis on your friend had my hands clamming up a little. He must have noticed my hands rubbing against my dress and touched my leg with reassurance.Calming me down, mentally telling me to relax. That they were trying to twist the situation into more than it actually was. Into more of what I was hoping it would have turned into, last night.

“Well it was all under control, nothing I couldn’t handle. A friend helping a friend, nothing more.” He finished as I bit into my apple twist confidently. Getting looks from everyone at the table, Marv spoke up.

“Ion know why you actin like you innocent Brookiee. Seeing what you were doing last night with me,Wal and Ristie.” Now it was my turn to turn up the heat, looking at the Wal, Ristie and Brooke with mischievous glances. I saw out the corner of my eye Hef, arch his brow smirking at the paling. Looks like I wasn’t the worst one after all..........;-)