Twenty-One:Nostalgia Can Kiss My Ass!

Landing we all departed to our separate destinations. Paris to Trey’s, Brook was going to go catch up with Marv, while Christie and Waldi went home to sleep some more. With their bum asses I thought smirking at everyone getting their bags. Sharing hugs and kisses on the cheek we wafted out of the airport into the chilling paparazzied streets of New York. Shrugging my bag onto my shoulder and shades onto my face, Hefa grabbed my hand escorting me out to the car I had reserved for us.

Going to my place, I gave him directions since he was driving. Watching the street lights pass us and club lines getting shorter as the time rolled around three am. Passing by the store with the clown in the window. Thinking of what Bow said the night he came to get me for our supposed second date. Turning to Hef who was focused on the road, then glanced at me for a minute then facing back forward. A small smirk played it’s way onto his face as he began parking.

“ I know, I’m hot and shit but you staring at me is only gonna increase your horniness.” He grinned turning off the car. I scoffed as he turned and arched an eyebrow at me looking like ‘da-fuck you say?’ Doing a hair flip over my shoulder, I got out the car sashayed up to the door. Greeting the complex security guard with a warm smile and wave,I continued on my trek to the elevator.

Thinking he was staying in the car I looked over to press my floor button as the doors closed. Looking back up running my fingers through my hair, I screeched to see him prying open the doors without breaking a sweat. After getting them open, he licked his lips looking at me.

“Where you goin’?” he asked rushing into the elevator before it closed on him.

Walking towards me until we were both on the back wall. Feeling the lift, his hands went to my hips as he began to assault my neck with machine gun kisses working his way up to my lips. Gasping as the elevator stopped 2 floors before mine. He didn’t seem to notice anything, until I hurriedly pushed him off of me right before the doors fully opened.

An elderly couple laughing arm in arm, taking in both of our appearances walked into the elevator seconds later. The woman chuckled a little as the man held a cheeky smile.

With both of us on separate sides of the elevator. The man pulled at his sweater collar before glancing at Hefa out the corner of his eye, “It’s a little warm in here,huh?”he asked. Hefa looking up at him while trying to wipe a little bit of my lipstick off his lips, replied with a “Mmmmhm.”

The woman nudged her husband and they both moved to the front of the elevator. Creating more space behind them, the man began to hum. His wife began to hum the melody to the song, smiling and shaking my head I looked down out of a bit of embarrassment.

Looking over at Hef, he looked back up at me then to the ceiling. Turning sideways he started moving towards me. Catching the hint, he continued looking up at ceiling moving behind the couple. Biting my lip in anticipation,unexpectedly the elevator stopped and the elderly couple exited. The old man tipping his hat and the woman winking at us. Once I watched the doors, our laughter begin to reverberate off the cool metal walls. Laughing into his shoulder, I felt his body shake as he looked down at the floor.

Pulling ourselves together, he reached over pressing my floor. Turning to look at me he just laughed shaking his head, our hands grazed one another. He looked down and grabbed my hand pulling it around his his waist. Reaching around his front, I clasped my hands around his stomach then kissing his cheek. Grinning he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and leaned down to kiss me when the elevator dinged open. Letting go of his waist , got ahold of his hand and started walking out of the elevator. Looking up, I immediately dropped Hef’s hand.

“Chris...” Oh Shit.....