Five:Muffins and More Movements

Hearing laughing downstairs, I lift my head off of my pillow focusing on the sounds. I look down at my body I remember what happened last night and groan. What was his problem last night? I didn’t even get his number, but thinking about how he basically ditched me I’d probably pass. I walk over to my closet and pulled out a old high school tee and some short, then headed down stairs.

I froze on the bottom step, gawking at what I saw.Trey was in a apron, then suddenly stopped, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. I saw him put the bowl down and stumble backwards towards the sink, letting out a sighing groan. Not wanting to find out why,

“Morning Trey! Nice of you to make breakfast!”

He snaps his head forward to look at me like he took somebodies cookies (no pun intended ;). Paris made her way off of the floor.

“Awh hell nah, I know y’all we’re bout ta dun-da-dah while makin’ muffins!?!” I yelled at them while Paris wiped up excess batter and tasting it, smirking at Trey then me.

“Maybe? But it wouldn’t matter because I would have cleaned up and you wouldn’t have noticed anyway”, she commented back.  

“Okay, smartass. Just for that I’m not taking you to Panera with me,when I leave outta here.”

I said sticking my tongue out at her heading back up to my room.

“Don’t care. We have plenty of muffins to butter,right here.” She said pulling Trey by his apron, licking her lips. He grinned at her and began assaulting her lips with his. I ran up the stairs squealing, not wanting to watch a movie in the making.

Heading to my closet I pulled out black skinnies, a red cut off,bra and panties. Checking my iHome seeing that it was almost 11, I cursed while running into my bathroom. Chris is gonna be here soon! I took a quick shower, failing miserably at trying to keep my hair from getting wet. Deciding on letting it air dry into a curly bunch, I spritzed it, continuing on rushed my dressing. Seeing the wind blow at the pedestrians from my window I head into Pari’s room to get a her varsity jacket.

“Ugh!” I huffed moving blazers and minis around on her hanger bar, searching for her jacket. “Paris where’s your varsity jacket?!” I’m determined to have this jacket, It’s gonna go perfectly!

I head the faint sounds of Yeezy’s ‘Otis’ verse for the third time.

“Paris! Help Me!” I yelled wanting that damn jacket!!!

“All that yellin’ for this old lookin’ thing? You are worse that Pari, I swear. You chicks are bananas for them accessories.” I heard a annoyed voice from the outside of her closet.

Laughing at myself, shaking my head while exiting the mess I made, I approached the voice. Seeing a grinning Chris dangling the jacket infront of my face, I smile back at him. Just as I reached for the jacket, he got the hell out of dodge sprinting for the door heading down stairs. I followed suit snatching one of the hats I threw out her closet. Yelling a apology at Paris and a ‘no making a sick mess in the kitchen, living room or my bedroom’ warning to Trey as I charged after Chris.

Basically flying into the elevator before it closed on me, I slammed into Chris.Getting the jacket and avoiding a wrestling match as we arrived at the first floor. Walking out as if we hadn’t just fought over a jacket, we headed to his car.Blinking my eyes, making sure I wasn’t imaging things.

“Yeah, she sexy aint she?” he said unlocking his Lambo that looked like something straight outta top gun.

“Whoa she’s not sexy,she freaking smushable!!!” I said walking around to the passenger side. Earning a quizzical look from Chris, “Ay not this car! Don’t you even think about raping my girl! She doesn’t purrrr for anybody but me.” I laughed as he pulled out head to the studio.

“Wait!” I said as he looked over at me like I had just put bleach on his black interior. “I need to stop at Panera, I missed breakfast.” He frowned at me for scaring him, then said that he’d stop at the Starbucks near the studio. I nodded satisfied with his answer, me and my stomach thanking him.

After getting my Double Dark Chocolate Frap, Cheese Danish and Chris a Brownie and Gatorade we hurried to the Studio no spilling anything in LadyLamboGunTop. Yeah, came up with the name myself :).

“Man it’s about time you got here!” a guy’s voice said followed by about 3 other agreeing ones. Hearing a cool 808, techno beat and someone spitting bars, I nodded my head.

“My fault.” I interrupted taking the blame, shrugging of my jacket and shaking the hat off my head. I was met by some inquiring eyes and others smiling. Chris came to my rescue, but didn’t make in time until cherries slammed into my nostrils. Next the soft arms of a excited girl who was about the same size as me but squeezing the life out of me.

“Another Girl!!!!” I was bombarded with a gripping embrace by cherry bomb chick. She quickly let go, looking me in my eyes.

“I’m sorry honey, it’s just that it’s been me with these must magnets for the past 30 minutes. I was getting scared that Chris was serious when he said that he was bring another dude.” she finished grinning. Then introducing herself as Christie or Chris or Tee or CT or Ris.

I couldn’t help but hug her back, “I’m glad there another chica’s here, I actually didn’t know that you guys were gonna be here. He didn’t tell me I was gonna be dancing with al-”. I was rudely interrupted again, by..

“Well, this was fun now lets get down to business!” said the hottie with the tattoo and long braids. Chris moved next to him, across the room from Christie and I. They non-verbally formed a circle around me. “Whoa, uhm I don’t do circles of people I don’t know surrounding me.” I said trying to move out of it, but they just grinned and kept me trapped.

“Since you decided to join us today as a new dancer, you must perform. Show us what you got-” Cutie Braids said.

“Or lack there of” Smiling Chocolate Wonder Finished. Chris got the remote for the sound system and waited for a cue. I can’t wait to prove Chocolate Wonder wrong

“You gotta dance to what we play, while staying in the circle and make sure you keep moving. Filling every second with a movement. No stopping until the music ends. Use your environment. Got it?” The other hottie with dimples and cute ears said. Christie just smirked and nodded at me, silently telling me- “Get ‘em..”

The First Track Played And I Had No Choice But To Follow Her Orders...

http://nyc.blocagency.com/talent/dance/christie-kirk

http://la.blocagency.com/talent/dance/hefa-tuita

http://la.blocagency.com/talent/dance/marvin-millora

http://nyc.blocagency.com/talent/dance/wadi-jones