Ten: Body 2 Body

Taking a quick shower I washed my hair, then dried and flat ironed it. "Hey Pari! Pull out some heels for me to go with that top on my bed!" I yelled from the noisy bathroom blasting John Legend's "Green Light". I moving my shoulders as I mouthed the words, putting on some gloss and curling some of my ends.

"Okay, I'm waiting 20 minutes outside then I'm leaving and you'll have to catch a cab!" Chris yelled up the steps. Walking to the door, after first grabbing my top and sliding it on. I walked to the steps I watched Paris scramble to and from her bathroom, wanting a ride from him.

"Uhm, actually I don't need a ride.." I said fluffing my hair and rubbing the backs of my black jeans. Paris stopped scrambling and looked out her bedroom to hear my explanation.

"You are going to the club tonight, right?" she asked putting her earrings in looking at me curiously.

"Yeah," I answered nodding my head and biting my lips together to spread the gloss some more.

"Okay, good enough for me, move it Pa-" he was suddenly interjected by Paris, who was not satisfied with my answer.

"Why ain't you coming with us then? You got somethin' you wanna share with the class, Crenshaw?" she ask skeptically. Noticing the change in my, usually our, arrangements.

"Bow's coming to get me?" I said almost asking for permission. Hoping she would go crazy on me, I crossed my fingers behind my back.

"Oh, snap! My boy's gunnin' for you baby girl!" Chris said balling his fist infront of his mouth, grinning.

I smiled, blushing almost. What? You can't blame me! I used to be obsessed with him back in 2001, like crazy! I was wishing that one day he'd pick me up infront of my school and we'd live happily ever after. Yeah, didn't have much after the 'ever after' part.

"So, this is a date?" Paris asked going back into her room to grab her heels and other accessories. She is always the first one wanting to label stuff. I rolled my eyes at her and replied,

"No it's just club hopping together. At least I don't think it's a date....but you know."trying my hardest to hide the smirk on my face.

"Let's go" he yelled up the step before walking out the door. "hey that may be my nigga, but if I gotta I can get on my Hulk-iish. Iight?" he said protectively with silliness.

" Okay, Daddy. I promise. " I said swearing holding out my pinky. He just laughed and walked out the door with Paris who was giving my the 'I got my eyes on you' look. I just nodded and waited for Bow to come and get me in...my phone rang.

"Hey, what building did you say?" I heard a smiling voice say in my ear.

"Uhm, the 2 up from that art store that has the painting of those creepy clowns."

"Yeah, just passed 'em. Ha, if those clowns rode through my hood, they would not be returning to the circus anytime soon."

I laughed at his joke as I heard the horn honk, out in front of my building. I looked out the window to see Shad sitting on the hood of his looking around, then up. He smiled and waved at me to come down.

I smiled back trying to contain myself, I grabbed my jacket, purse and slipped on my heels. Locking the door I moved towards the elevator. Hell, I know it's not winter but for it to be fall it sure is freezing! I walked outside and partially regretted wearing a skirt with no lace leggings.

http://looklet.com/look/13718873

"Hey," I said speaking first to get his attention. I looked at my face then moved down, then back up. He was wearing a leather jacket, black snapback and jeans. I was just about undressing him with my eyes until I noticed him moving closer to me.