Seventeen:That's Skep, Aint It?

This night could not get any better. A club with my girls, ladies night AND dancing with the finest Hawaii/Hispanic I’ve every seen in my life. After we finished our dance we moved back to their booth. Hefa following close behind me, I felt his breath creep onto my shoulder, turning around to have him stumble into me.

“Whoa!” he said automatically hugging my waist holding us upright. Causing both of us to laugh that awkward chuckle.You know the one when you know you’re a lil’ buzzed, but you’re sober enough to catch onto what going down.

After stabling us, I realized that my hands were holding onto the sides of his shirt, lightly roaming his stomach. Praying to God that he didn’t notice. But obviously I didn’t pray fast enough for him to catch it because he looked down to his stomach. Arched eyebrow looking at me, he smiled. Not a smirk either, just a smile that made me think of a high school crush.

I know this boy is most definitely NOT shy, so that look was out of the question. I can’t really describe it, it was like he was buzzed but looked completely sober. In my head I was chanting, “What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas.What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas.What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas.” That dance was whoo, I’ma just leave it at that. Taking a moment to refocus, I cleared my throat to catch his attention on somewhere other than my lips. He blinked before looking down and the back up to me.

“Ay you two! Get over here before I drink all the Nuvo and y'all get mad cuz I'm tryna have a good time!” Waldi yelled over the DJ who was giving shout outs to people and crews. Walking back to the booth, I sat down away from Hefa wanting to calm a bit but also to talk to Christie.

“Baby girl, what is up?” she said as I plopped down next to her. She reached over and hugged me.

“Nothing really, just happy as hell that we’re in VEGAS!!!” I yelled the last part raising my glass, the others exclaimed in agreement joining me. Hefa grinned at me, clinking glasses with Christie then me. We watched each other as we both took sips of our glasses. Putting mine down I finally decided to ask a question that had been on my mind since I’d seen them in this club.

“What are you guys doing all the way in Vegas?” I asked the group. They looked around at each other as if to choose who was going to answer. Marv spoke up hesistanly, “We’re taking dance lessons?” saying like he wanted to say something different.I saw Christie slap the front of his chest looking over at him. She glanced back at me and smiled a quickie for reassurance. “We’re on vacation for a while.” She said taking a sip of her Martini then asking for another.  “Y’all are acting real funny,but anyway you guys could have called! We got like 3 more rooms up in our suite. The boys got a huge suite for us, so just bring your stuff over and you can stay with us?” I offered.

Waldi just busted out into a laugh, nodding his head. Hefa elbowed him in the ribs while he  was containing himself too. Closing his eyes and holding the bridge of his nose, he nodded his towards Christie. “Ask her.”

Totally confused as to what the hell was going on, I looked at her dumbfounded. “Seriously, what is going on Christie?What is so funny?” I asked really tired of playing the guessing game. “Chris kinda sent us on vacation, if you catch what I mean.” she said apologetically.

Getting what she meant, I put my hand to my forehead. “Ristie, you’ve gotta be kidding me?” She looked at me and shook her head no.Turning to look at the guys they were looking like little kids that just got caught. Shaking my head I looked back to her.

“But, we decided that we’re not babysitting on you guys. We’re having fun, but he knew we were coming too so he just set the whole thing up.”

Grabbing the one of the five Martinis that waitress bought, I took it to the head quickly. Forgetting about the evening spoiler, I went back onto the dancefloor with Brooke and Paris who had no idea about the whole thing and just danced. I’ll have the guys tell them since they decided to laugh their asses off earlier. The night was still young and so  were we. Kepping the ball rolling we club hopped around with the crew for about 3  more rounds until going back to Caesar’s.