Fourteen::Gettin' It Together

As I looked at Trey ,I started going over all the ways I could handle this situation that he’s put me in. His eyes searched mine for the best way to explain this scene,realizing that there was no reasonable explanation he pinched the bridge of his nose looking down like he knew the amount of shit he just caused. Watching him begin talking I waved my hand infront of him, shushing his whole persona.

“Shut the fuck up, I don’t give a damn what your explanation is but you are going to tell Paris. You’ve fucked up a really good thing,so I hope this chick was worth losing Paris.I’m using all of the self-control I can not to damage you and your manhood.” I gave up and got into his face “Paris loves you, you had better pray she can forgive you for this.” With that I walked away to Brooklyn wearing a fresh face with a smile, showing nothing related to Trey and his bullshit.

“Oh yea thats coming with us to Vegas!” she said smiling, reminding me again. What’s gonna happen when we get to Vegas? Should I tell wait and have  him tell her after or should I keep my ass out their situation?

“Go ahead and take it off so I can buy it. My treat?” she grinned pulling out her black card, playing with it like a nail file.

Shaking my head I went back into the changing room daring Trey to show up again today.

I was not on him and his bull, going to Vegas will be amazing but suck like hell having to take all this stuff with Bow and Paris/ Trey’s situation. I can’t deal with all of this right now. Leaning against the mirror of the changing room I made a promise to myself to go to Nevada with a smile and  forget about the whole thing while we’re there. I’m going to make sure Paris had a great time with me and Brooke and forget about Trey for a few days.

Sliding out the cute outfit I pulled my regular clothes back on and exiting the room to pay for the rest of the things I know Brook picked out during my 20 minute changing period. My pocket vibrated from my phone tickling my thigh.

I pulled it out seeing Paris’ face grinning with her curls all over her head, sending a shock of guilt into my stomach. Sliding across the ignore button. I can’t handle talking to her right now, afraid I’d blurt out the truth to my best friend. I dropped my phone back into my bag pocket, knowing she’d call Brook to get me if it was that important.

After shopping with Brook and getting all having to carry my bags of clothes along with the massive back of guilt and dishonesty I just felt like talking to somebody. I plopped onto the couch turning on the tv, then calling Chris. He loves to talk anyway, maybe he’ll just listen and help this time.

The phone rang a few times before I caught him, laughing then coughing a little then answering with a laughing, “Hello?”

“Chris, it’s me. But if you’re busy I can hit you up later?”

I felt his voice change, as if he caught that I was being serious about something. I tried so hard not to show it that easily. The laughing in the background seemed to get farther way as it sounded like a door shutting.

“Nah, always got time for you. But whats wrong with you?” he asked.

“It’s relationships. I wanna ask you something, but if you know about it don’t tell anybody or do anything okay?” I said rushing, not wanting to get him riled up and then he does something drastic.

“Ay, ay, ay, calm down. I know already he called me and told me,” He seem so calm and stress free about it.

“Wait, so he called out about it? Trey called you” I asked making sure we were on the same page about the same situation.

“Yea, that’s fucked up what he did. But we can’t say anything to Paris about it.

This is their relationship.”

Not believing what he was saying to me I interjected, “but we can’t just sit here an-” he did the same to me.

“Yes we can and that’s exactly what we’re gonna do. Because we love Pari and this probably will hurt, but us telling her will fuck up the situation even more. You know how quick she is to assume shit. Don’t say anything. Let him tell her, you telling her will put you in the mix and being in the middle. Then putting me in the middle with you, making us choose sides and would ruin everyone’s friendship. So to avoid all this you and I are going to say out of the whole damn thing, go it?”

Stunned but consumed in his answer, I nodded my head telling him yes. “So Brooke text me and told me yall going to Vegas for the week?”

Laughing at when she told me not to tell, “Awh, she’s such a liar. But yea we’re going, leaving in two days but now that this is going down-I offered the idea of leaving tomorrow.”

Hearing him sigh into the phone, “yeah I feel you. So yall be cool iight? Don’t come back married to no nigga and make sure those crazy chicks come back the same way they left.” He laughed, I could tell he had a smile in his voice saying that.

“Yessir” I replied laughing thinking about the Hangover.

“Right, I aint tell you one of my boys is gonna be in Vegas. You don’t know him yet, so don’t do nothing crazy. I got spies everywhere byyytch!” he said dying into the phone.

“Ooohkay Mr. Brown. Spies everywhere huh? Fine then, I’m make sure I do something real crazy then. Get my name on Tabloids and all that shit!”

We sat on the phone talking for another hour before I turned off the tv and started packing for a memorable trip the Sin City.