Twenty Baby!!!: An Agreement

The days in Vegas passed by faster than anyone would have guessed. Within those days, I kept my cool about Trey calling in and checking on Paris. I had a few flare ups but, nothing that was noticed by her. Consumed in my thoughts over our time there, my thigh began to warm with a tingling sensation. Looking down I saw a hand rubbing small circles gently, almost ticklishly.

Smiling at the massaging hand,I leaned my head against the business class seat closing my eyes. Moving lower, the hand was accompanied by another pulling my leg towards his lap. Turning my seat towards him, my smile grew bigger. Pulling off my heel his hand started putting pressure in the middle of my foot, moving outward.

“You’re making me fall asleep,’ I said relaxing even more through the foot massage.

“It’s just for three hours, I think you’ll be okay.” He replied to me with a smile, visible heard in his voice.

Remembering the nights we had in Vegas, I smiled more as he moved up to my ankle and around my calf.Recalling the nights that turned to early mornings. Then the early mornings that turned to breakfast in bed. Lightly kicking his stomach as he pinched the back of my calf. Seconds later hearing his breath rush out his mouth then laughing, I joined him opening my eyes.

Still massaging my leg, he look at me underneath his long eyelashes. Watching him, I studied his tattoos as his arms moved to switch my legs. Sliding my foot out of my heel, I placed it right in the middle of his lap instead of on his knee. Smirking he grabbed my leg tighter, pulling me along with it to the edge of my seat. Leaning in closer, he whisper a warning to me.

“Just can’t ever wait can you? We’ll be in New York in a few hours, how about we wait until then?” Smiling, I pecked his lips as he leaned back towards his seat. Taking his bottom lip into his mouth shaking his head at me. Beginning to massage my foot again, sighing taking a notice at how good with his hands he is smiling to myself again. Having a bit of a flashback of all the things that I found out about my new found....uhm. Realizing that I almost labeled us I sat up looking at Hef with confusion and worry.

“We’re going to be back in a few hours! Back in New York, back to what we left, when we weren’t dong this!” I stated motioning between our bodies.

“What do we say??” I felt a lot of panic just rush as me I started my ridiculous thought process. Hef just looked at me, I couldn’t tell whether he was thinking too or if he was about to laugh at me. Then putting my foot down, he put his elbows on his knees.

“What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas?” he asked looking down then back up at me with a small smile.

Not knowing whether or not I wanted it to stay that way. Those nights were great, but it’s gonna be hard not to give people a label. Remembering what happened when he stayed the night the first time in Vegas. Everybody was ready to label us and asking questions. And him, what would he say to Chris? “Thanks Boss for the chance to let me relax and bone your bestfriend.” He was suppose to basically babysit us, then hooked up with me! Jesus, this really did create problems for us, on both ends.

Running a hand through my hair, I looked at Hef who was looking at me intently. “I don’t want you to think you were just a hook up, because you were the best part of my trip this week. What happens in Vegas stays that’s the rule,” I said. Seeing his shoulders drop ever so slightly, I thought- Fuck The Rules.

“But I don’t see why two beneficial friends can’t just go get breakfast together. I mean, that’s a great way to reminisce over great memories, over brea-.”

My words were cut off by me being yanked out of my seat onto the lap of a grinning Hawaiian. Almost knocking heads we laughed as he cupped my face giving me a long kiss, then me ruining the almost romantic side. Started cheesing dumb hard making us go into a laughing fit again.

“Who’s the one who can’t wait now?” I asked draping a arm around his shoulders as my fingers danced along the lines of his braids. He smiled as I leaned back into his seat, propping my feet on my chair across from us. Taking a small nap until we have to return to whatever awaits us in NY.