Nine:Relationship...Getting Mushy Gushy ;-)

“Oooo! I knew ya’ll was gettin together!” Paris exclaimed paying the cashier that handed us our chocolate frapps. Rolling my eyes, sipping the drink and continued listening to her ramble on about me and Bow.

“It’s not like we getting it in or anything. He just asked me to the album release party that I was going to go to anyway. But I ain’t gonna lie, I am glad he asked me.” I confessed grinning. She just laughed at me then finished off her frapp. Her iPhone rang, I immediately busted out laughing at her ringtone. Damn, my girl is truly sprung. Hell, I can’t blame her. That’s a sexy ass man, singing a sexy ass song...

Want your pretty red lips, red lips

Girl you know what you do to me

You got that red lipstick on

Baby kiss me til your lipstick gone

Red lips, red lips

She put her finger to get lips telling me to shhh. Sliding her finger across the phone I hear, loud and clear Trey’s voice singing a different melody.

“Baby you don't know,what you do to me.

Between me and you, I feel a chemistry.

Won't let no one come and take your place.

Cause the love you give can't be replaced.

See no one else love me like you do.”

I couldn’t help myself when Paris started swaying her hips back and forth to the vibrato in Trey’s voice.  I pickingup Paris’ phone, I made me presence known.

“You really want some tonight, don’t you Trey?” Laughing he replied through the phone.

“Nah, I was gonna get it anyway.May as well give her some motivation to lay it a brotha, get what I sayin’?” I could see him smirking through the phone.

“Quit smirking Trigga. It works for certain people, you ain’t one of em!” I finished laughing at him taking a few more sips of my frapp.

“Make-up works the same way Cren. Not enough in the world to fix that blemish you call a face.”

Gasping I faked hurt,”Well, that’s not what yo’ daddy said. How do you think you got your good looks Trey? God doesn’t give un-natural sexiness to ‘anybooty’ “ retorting earning lots of background laughs from his side.

“Ay Cali, got jokes! Just put my baby on the phone girl!” he said laughingly.

Paris was shaking with laughter from the show that me and Trey had just closed the curtains on. Taking it off speaker phone, I gave it to her. She transformed into the sweet, blushing, childhood crushing Pari I knew back in 2nd grade. I just shook my head as she began to play with a piece of her hair, grinning. The she licked her lips and I was done with her and him. I pulled out my phone seeing that I got a text from Bow.

Hey since the album prty is nxt month, busy tonite? -Prince of O Town

Not @ all. Whats up? -CaliLove

Club hoppin tonite, wanna come? -Prince of O Town
Show me some more of those moves?-Prince of O Town

Haha hmmm so tempting! Sure! -CaliLove

Iight, ill get u at 10? Cant wait to see what u got, ma -Prince of O Town

Hope ur ready 4 it...- CaliLove

“Girl, you tryna get some aint, chu?” Pari’s voice said close enough to scare me.

“Dang Paris! Hop Off!” I said lightly pushing her away from me.

“Shut up and lets go. We gotta get ready, we going out tonight.” she said linking arms with me, then taking my almost finished frapp and trashing it.

“Awh! I wasn’t done with that!” her arm still dragging me along to the street to hail a cab.

Getting home we heard the sounds of something behind the door. It sounded alot like stuff was being thrown around in there.

“WE’RE BEING ROBBED! I KNOW THEY AREN’T TOUCHING MY SH*T!” Paris’ eyes lit up in anger and she stormed through the door. “Get the f*ck out my house, you #$%^$# %$#%^% $@#$,  &%$ &%@!!@#$ $%#@#$!&% !”

“Whoa whoa!!! I’m only one of those things,don’t be slinging the rest of those at my neck like that, Pari!”

When I looked into the apartment it look perfectly the same, besides the light skinned Virginia boy hooked into a too entirely graphic zombie game.

“How did you get in here?” I asked grabbing the remote and turning down the game. He held up my clutch and heels, that were sitting next to him.

“When you left the studio you left your stuff. Shad was gonna bring ‘em but n*gga was too excited, I shut that sh*t down reeeeal quick.” He said shooting a bunch of zombies. Pari snickerd walking up the stairs going into her room.

I walked infront of him, then sitting down on his lap. He looked shocked then focused back onto the game. Drapping my arm over, his neck so he could see through me to the game. Wanting his attention, pulled the controller from him and stuck it behind my back.

“Now why would you do that?” I said caressing his face with the cool side of my hand. and feeling his chest. For a moment he looked hypnotized, then turning into a smirk. His hands went to work on me,like mine did him. Feeling a rough hand grab my ankle, go sliding up my leg and the other around my neck. Slightly tilting it to the side, I felt warm breaths on my neck and behind my ear. My eyes starting to flutter close to shutting.

“Because....” he breathed hotly. His lips went down to my collar mumbling the words into my neck.

“You’re...................................a.......................TEASE!!” he released me, practically shoving me off him in the direction of the stairs. He chuckled shaking his head, and going back to the game.

Digesting what happened...He just gave me some of my own medicine!!!! Dayum, I’m not even sick and I already want some more. Just  not his, that’s almost sexy, not illegal, incest.

“So!?!” I shouted fixing my dress while going up the stairs.

“Getcha’ ass up them stairs and change so I can go! I still need to get out these clothes ‘cuz I not going to the club looking like Wiz! That’s not happenin’...again!” he yelled at both of us.

We busted out laughing, searching for outfits to wear to the club.